21.4 Live Known Issues

Have you fixed Rag Sulfuras not preventing mercs being frozen???

Don’t forget to get a refund through your credit card.

Enough people doing this will bankrupt Blizzard.

Hello, wanna report something I believe to be a bug in the Mercenaries playmode.
I figured out that while using a speed-reduced ability that was originally slower than another “Combo inducing” one, the combo effect wouldn’t trigger.
For example : using Rexxar’s Kill Command speed-reduced with Swiftfeather Bow (speed of 2) into Scabb’s Tactical Strike (speed of 4) does NOT proc the Combo effect of Tactical Strike.
Is it normal because the original speed of Kill Command is superior, or is it a malfunction ?
Thanks for the answer

Gruul task 14 ill translation into Russian.

It says that you should eliminate 14 ENEMIES with second skill, whyle it should say eliminate 14 DRAGONS.

Hi, I still haven’t received my reward for 5000mmr in Mercenaries, due to the bug that was here a few days ago, with players leaving games early. My mmr went above 5000, the chest is checked as received but I didn’t get any reward…Blizzard was supposed to add it manually “in the following days”, it’s almost been a week now. Battle tag : Eatio#2829 if it helps.

Don’t worry, you were not missed. The team is still working on the solution for this.

Edit: the fix for this has now gone live for all affected players.

Tenth tain works once in a blue moon, had some fights vs Mukla in enemy team and the only stolen skill was banana attack regardless of the latest used skill.

Can i ask why there is a diablo duels achievement? isnt it supposed to be a temporary hero? oh its bugged anyway, it doesnt track progress!

i cant play duel mode for quest. “there was an error ending your duels session. Please try again” i have this error.

Not sure if its intentional or not, but after gaining Queldar, after one game it dissappeared from my duels deck. Not just talking components, the whole combined weapon dissappeared. I was playing as Diablo in Duels.

Vol’Jin is currently bugged in mercenaries, he can’t receive new tasks. It’s really annoying because my next task would be 7 and now I can’t get my shadow comp working because I can’t get the task for the speed item.

2 Likes

Same here and for the exact same task. Twice I was offered a random task from a mercenary not in my party instead of Vol’jin which was.

1 Like

I even went as far as to only put Vol’Jin Tamsin and Natalie in my deck, no others. At the stranger it offered me Tamsin Natalie and Tavish… as if Vol’Jin didn’t exist at all or was already at task 18 complete when he’s obviously not.

1 Like

Hello,

My Voljin is glitched. Mysterious stranger not giving him any tasks. Have landed on Mysterious stranger 10times now with only 3 in the party (voljin 1 of 3 in my party) and he is never given the option to select for task…

Can someone look into this and fix my voljin… I can’t build the team I want without his task 7 gear

there is a new thread for the last patch

1 Like

Im having a bug where I only get coins on a mysterious stranger task , but I have free space for a task.

the free space is not a free slot , there are only 4 task slots for mercenaries task , other 2 are for story and Toki daily

Hi. I have bug in tutorial of merc still :confused: What can I do?

an awful lot of effort being put into mercenaries there, but we honestly dont care, blizzard. we just wish you worked on the actual game instead

(post deleted by author)