21.4 Live Known Issues

Pls fix Geddon task 14 ty

i dont think is a bug, but just the patch note explains are bad.

Let explain it better , they put game modes limitations to prevent user from doing quests or achievements easy , becouse a normal opponent will always try to win the game , instead your friend can lose on purpose of letting you complete the quest fast.
So in the first case you have to play good , in the second case you ask friend to concede 5 times.
Other quests like take 20 turns can still work becouse are unrelated of how good you play.

Note that the first part of my message can be wrong , mb the quest is working on friendy challange , but to be awarded a player have to go below 15 hp before concede.

1 Like

Hey Gnomesayin, what are you going to do for Casual players who got screwed out of XP due to this bug?

There’s a bug with Tavish’s Bear Trap 2. It’s only summoning a 7/10 when the text says I should be getting a 10/10.

It’s a bug the quest doesn’t work even when you kill other player normally dealing 30+ damage and ending the game with a win before 90th turn.

Bear Trap 2 normally summons a 7/10. Are you saying that you have the Hunting Shroud Equipment equipped and the Equipment has no effect?

Still stuck on Hogger tutorial on all devices… can you fix it and allow to play after all this time???

still dont work for me

1 Like

Yeah, I have Hunting Shroud 2 equipped, but it still just summons a 7/10. The text itself will still read that it should summon a 10/10, but I’ve only gotten a 7/10 with it.

2 Likes

when i touch on “Let’s go!” button, get that message and cant play the new mode

i checked for updates and even reinstalled already very disappointing and frustrated

1 Like

In Mercenaries, my Samaru task to deal 70 damage with Mirror Image wouldn’t register the last 2 damage. I stayed stuck at 68/70 damage over two days.

“We are adjusting the appearance rate of Mysterious Stangers to be based on the relative level of the strongest Mercenary in your party compared to the suggested level of the Bounty. This move is to encourage people towards more engaging gameplay instead of repeatedly taking on low-level Heroic Bounties with highly over-leveled Parties.”

Nice job directly making the game worse, Blizzard. You want to encourage people towards more engaging gameplay but don’t create a way to get tasks through engaging gameplay. Makes no sense to me.

16 Likes

What a terrible, terrible hotfix ! It’s already a huge pain in the a** to farm the low level bounties to get those damn tasks. Now you’re making it even worst.

I’ll probably stop playing Mercenaries til they change the way tasks work, i’ll just do the dailies.

Back to Battlegrounds boyz !

10 Likes

Doing this as a hotfix like this only widens the gap between the current whales and players who have had less time. I support the change but please consider making this go out in a patch in a pre-announced form so as not to disadvantage so much of the community? Directly affecting how the PvE content is farmed and thereby affecting the Merc Coin economy players have is not a bug that needs a hotfix, it’s a choice that needs official announcement, please.

15 Likes

Since the spawn rate of MS is being nerfed in easier difficulties, will it be increased in the higher difficulties? Like, will it go from the current 40-50 to a 60-70 chance of spawning?

3 Likes

Forcing people to run later missions just to get tasks is not the way to encourage people to play later missions, make the time investment in running a later mission worthwhile even without getting tasks from it.

I know I don’t want to spend 20 mins grinding through a hard map to maybe get 10 coins for a hero I care about, and not even getting a task along the way is just salt in the wound.

18 Likes

Really disappointed in the decision to nerf Mysterious Stranger. It was already such an untrackable slog, I have a five page spreadsheet of just things that can’t be tracked in the format, but rather than fix bugs or update UI, you’re nerfing the only way I can get tasks? It’s very disappointing, and now I’ll not only not be able to play, but I can’t even finish my spreadsheet to know who has what task for if I ever decide to pick the format back up again.

18 Likes

Maybe it would have been a nice change if there was a more “engaging gameplay”, sadly there is no such a thing, pve is all the same just stretched. You don’t provide anything instead of that method you are taking from your players. You just made it even harder for new players to catch with “experienced” ones. Good job on taking wrong approach AGAIN.

I’ve came back taking a 3 year hiatus from hearthstone, if this is the direction you are going to take with mercenaries, I think I should have not invested so much $ and time in that mode.

Such a letdown, don’t know what I was expecting from you. At least not making this mode even harder to grind.

23 Likes

So your “fix” on the mysteries worked, but the quests are still bugged. After the now harder grind for getting one for gromash, which I had to abandon already once, it still does not work.

Thank you for nothing.

Edit: The Quest at least seems to work now.

14 Likes

Ragnaros Task1: Magma Blast has stopped updating. I have tried combo damage, regular attacks, and even other moves. Nothing so far.

2 Likes