21.4 Live Known Issues

Thank you! And how about Mercenaries packs only containing coins? I’ve opened 50 packs with only coins.

2 Likes

Theres a visual bug for Task 2 for Jaina. It says deal 85 damage using heating up, which is baron geddon’s ability, and in actuality is damage from one of her normal abilities (not sure which one, not water elemental however.)

3 Likes

Hey Roland, this may not necessarily be an issue. It is the intended behavior that some of your packs will be all coins, particularly after you’ve opened enough packs to own all the open-able Rare mercs (which can be as low as within the first 30-ish packs).

Here’s the article explaining how Mercs packs work: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/32545

2 Likes

Thank you for responding. Here is a snip from that article:

One item per pack will always be a Mercenary Card and adhere to the rarity guidelines below, and this will always be a Mercenary that you don’t own until you own all Mercenary Cards of that rarity. Once you own all the Mercenary cards of a rarity, you will obtain Mercenary Portraits of that rarity, instead.

Here is another snip:

You will not obtain the same Mercenary Portrait until you own all the Mercenary Portraits for that Mercenary. Once you own all the Portraits for a Mercenary, you can obtain a second copy of a Mercenary Portrait, which will automatically be converted into Coins of that Mercenary: 50 coins for Rare, 75 coins for Epic, and 100 coins for Legendary Mercenaries.

I do not own even close to all rare Mercenary Portraits (and if I do it’s not displaying them as owned). Furthermore, I’ve opened ~50 packs in a row now that are all coins. I didn’t even get one of the 5 missing legendary mercs in those 50 packs. Now, I know the pity timer isn’t published, but I’ve never seen it go higher than 40 packs.

1 Like

My game is stuck at the menu loading, the hearthstone box just turns forever

Hey, thanks for flagging and sorry you got stuck. The team is looking into these issues.

Hi.
I see that everyone has some problems with the game but I have I different one.
When can I expect an update to actually get the mercenaries on my mobile? In UK?
It is still saying that new mode coming soon

Hey, I’ve passed your post along to the team to make sure everything is good.

But, just from my end, I want to clarify that the way the portrait portion works is that when you would get a portrait, it will first choose a mercenary and then check for portrait ownership of that merc, instead of portraits generally. So the fact that you do not yet have all portraits of a rarity does not necessarily mean you’d be expected to get portraits before coins.

2 Likes

not sure if its an issue or if it has been reported, but opening the ranking rewards is freezing the game, tried both on a W10 pc and on my phone and on both cases it doesnt open anything and the screen becomes unresponsive

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is the correct forum for posting this but it seemed related to the patch.
I had multiple games on mobile before updating where attacking for lethal damage in duels would disconnect me. Upon reloading game, did not register a win or a loss. Finally was able to progress further after updating game and winning again. However, after my 10th win (with only 1 loss)… it took me to the screen to choose a hero for a duels run (rather than choosing a bucket of cards). It doesn’t seem like I gained rating/rewards and my progress in the run seems to have been lost.

After I click on seasonal rewards preview on Mercenaries Fighting Pit – nothing happens AND game stops responding to all actions except clicking friend menu button and options button.
So. I can’t leave Fighting Pit or start finding match or whatever.
I try to restart client 2 times and this behevior reproduses after that.

1 Like

Same issue here - happened at launch so kind of ruined the hype of the mercenaries launch for me! Any chance of this being resolved today?

2 Likes

Hey I can’t build the merchant cart still, it’s 4 hours since the blue post is it later in the day yet?

2 Likes

I am stuck on level 2 of the tutorial. Wants me to build a merchant cart, but I do not have the option to do so. I cannot open packs either.

9 Likes

Yup, me too. This sucks!

Can you please help me get my BG MMR back?

There’s an issue with the Sylvanas Task 5. Not getting any progress even though my team has been level 30 for a while now. Doesn’t matter if the mission itself is level 30 or level 5, nothing works.

It says that I have a gift waiting in my mount collection for Sarge but when I open it he isn’t there

I can’t edit my parties at mercenary mode anymore (mobile). I’ve managed to create and populate 1 additional party but now I just can’t add any character to any new party I create.
Already tryed to reinstall with no luck.

This issue began after I opened all the packs I bought on the shop (not sure if there’s any relation to it)

I am having the same problem