“From Golden Light” is bugged

Paid game mode and they are just letting it go on like its nothing

This is entirely unacceptable.

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL EXPERIENCE.

People are also playing don bul’dur bridge and charge to abuse this bug. 2 of my runs should be refunded.

Solve it ASAP please, it ruins a paid game mode, what a shame.

It’s on their list of known bugs, sort of:

The team is aware of an issue with a Duels Hero Power not functioning as intended.

You can just feel the empathy and desire for a quality product oozing out of those words, can’t ya?

1 Like

Just started a run and won first game then played 3 turalyons in a row using this power. LOVE getting a 1-3 run just because of an exploited bug.

1 Like

Just met yet another bug exploiter. Charging murlocs this time. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Is this game dead? ,

Terribly bugged. Also confirming the insane level of messed up

Well. I report everyone I meet for cheating. Sadly the option of “Exploiting” doesn’t exist so have to go with hacking.

1 Like

Another game lost vs bug abusing Player, it is ridicolous that it have been like 2 weeks and they cant even disable this hero power while other minor, cosmetic bugs are being dealt with in hours, i guess they dont care since this game is a money sucking machine only

Good luck with that. There’s no way you won’t prevent people from abusing something if it means personal gain - especially these days. I personally am very disappointed in Blizzard’s response to this. A bug is understandable (maybe?) but your lack of response or action is a serious problem.
I pay 5 bucks every week to play a few duels and, while I’m not the best, I usually come away with some decent runs. However, ever since this bug started, I’m running up against 2/3rd paladins and they all use the same hero power. Go figure. It’s seriously cutting my winrate down and I refuse to become part of the problem by taking advantage of the bug myself. FIX IT and DO SOMETHING TO COMPENSATE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM, BLIZZARD.

1 Like

I didn’t even know it was bugged, i thought the text was wrong. I can’t believe I played several duels runs against paladins and didnt know any better.

1 Like

I really hope they refund the duel runs that was payed for with gold or runes… I made maybe 6 heroic duel runs during the last week… and almost all of them got at least a few pegs lower in rank and reward because i played against a paladin or several… If they fixed it right away I would have been understanding, but its been two weeks and still the bug is there…

1 Like

I assumed it was fixed with yesterday’s patch. Nope. I guess I was lucky queuing into a few games in a row without getting an opponent exploiting this still unfixed bug. Fix the game already. No excuse for this to still be an issue.

1 Like

How has this not been patched yet? The team working on this game is an absolute clown show.

1 Like

Ban wouldn’t be that well received as a gold refund or at least free tavern pass. It sucks that i ignored the hero power first time and just dismissed it as some treasure passive. Only found out about it after 300 gold spent :frowning:

1 Like

I love playing duels, but when 70% of people I have played are using this exploit to this bug makes it unplayable. I think this has been up for a few weeks now with not changes. Can you please fix this next hot patch fix?

1 Like

2 lost in duel vs paladin with same bug. can i have 150 gold back? ty :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve stopped playing duels until this is fixed. It’s ridiculous how long it’s taking. There is zero chance we’ll be compensated for this.

1 Like

This is getting ridiculous. At 5-0 on a run, I just met a Golden Light paladin playing sword piggies. People, have you ever heard the term “sportsmanlike?”

1 Like