ZOOM! Game is zoomed in too much

I have no idea what’s going on but my max zoom out distance is way too close!
I hope it’s a bug… D4 is not supposed to have zoomed in look of a mobile game, and the most of all makes me uncomfortable, it’s just feel nauseating and bad to play like that.
Just let me control the zoom in a wider range.
I feel like in previous beta camera was able to go further away.
I know you want to show off nice graphics and such, but it’s a game to play… and I want to see where my enemies are.
Nice option would be to have a toggle in menu like “extend zoom out distance” or give us actual mouse scroll control over the distance, not zoom in/out toggle.

Sad part about it I was really excited about this game but it just feels unplayable.

71 Likes

World boss zoom should be the default.

32 Likes

I don’t know why there isn’t just free zoom range.

16 Likes

It’s not zoomed in enough, I should be able to see the pores in the skin of my character, otherwise, why let me customize at all?

16 Likes

I feel the same way as OP. Spescially when in towns I feel very uncomfortable, and it’s as you say nauseating to move around. Still to close out in the world and not the best to play, but at least I don’t feel sick playing it. Should be an easy fix.

3 Likes

I noticed this as well, first thing I did was look in the settings to see if the zoom can be out a bit more… its way too close…

2 Likes

how do you think bli$$ard will sell cosmetics if you zoom out? how many zoomers will make female characters and buy as many cosmetics as possible to look good while each of them keep telling their friends how manly they are irl.

cmon now.

the entire point of gaming is to look good. has been since fortnite and world of warcraft.

4 Likes

Because of mobile gamers, console peasants and ppl with low spec HW…

3 Likes

I quite like it at the distance it’s at now. Maybe Blizzard can put in a slider adjustment to cater to both parties so those that want it zoomed out can do so and for those that want it zoomed in can do so.

2 Likes

calm down kid. Why are you mad?

2 Likes

you need to learn what a joke is. no one is mad. man you’re a weird one on this forum. blocking you now, peace out

1 Like

woke vegan tries to be funny… Jesus… Christ.

1 Like

You’ll find that a lot here.

1 Like

Agreed too zoomed in during normal play. I think this is a console limitation, but if so, the solution should be that consoles zoom is locked based on their specs, and pc zoom is unlocked.

Or it was a terrible design choice? Zoom for town is fine, though unnecessary. Again I think it’s due to console hardware limitations.

3 Likes

This is still wrong in my opinion. There shouldn’t be a default. There should be a zoom option.

Want to zoom in and check out your gear and the pretty graphics? Go ahead.
Want to play the game efficiently and not feel claustrophobic and just… bad? Zoom out.

1 Like

Should 100% be a slider instead of too options (close & pore inspection). I hope there’s a fix for this or a change of some kind. I like the zoom for the World Boss personally.

4 Likes

+1
Exactly who other posters say. Let us zoom out😳

5 Likes

Its about the same level as d2r on ps5. I have no issues with it really, epically since I pc game on a large tv, not a monitor. An option to further adjust it would be welcome however.

2 Likes

it cant be too zoomed out, or their gamesystem would fail. If you can see everything going on miles away, there wont be a lot less suprises playing. Which is bad and boring.

If you having health issues, its probably not the zoom. Its more the distance from your eyes to your screen, most people sit too damn near, with those big screens.

1 Like

Weirdly enough, on console and big screen, I felt it was too zoomed out.

1 Like