Youtuber not being punished for exploiting bugs

really ? thanks god i quit heartstone long ago ; - )

wow overwolf is mandatory for addons i agree . try to manuially update addons will make your go bald

about diablo 4, devs have seen what crucial info heltides. com provide and thankfully baked into the game

My main point is you also cheated using a third party program, so in turn, by your own logic, you are in fact a cheater. As cheating is defined as acting dishonestly or unfairly, in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

Overlays offer a clear advantage over those who do not have them, and seeing as they are not allowed to be used by Blizzard themselves, that is a form of cheating.

As long as you stick to your own logic, that’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

well i wasnt proven guilty or banned so

still innocent ; - )

:rofl: Honestly this is the best hypocritical line ever. Hats off to you. I now know what kind of person you are and to not take anything you say seriously. Good luck to you in the future. :+1:

4 Likes

dont treat me like that : - (
im sometimes helpfull !

I’m only treating you like you treat ‘cheaters’. Remember the golden rule.

If cheaters are always cheaters to you, then a hypocrite is always a hypocrite, and you will be treated as such. I’m only following your rules. So again, good luck to you in the future. :+1:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/VUg3uQ0ekzY :joy: at least d3 team has some balls

Treat you like what, a cheater?

Like you said, once a cheater, always a cheater. :rofl:

I found this endlessly amusing. Watching you calling down to all cheaters, only to admit you’re one yourself, and then request special treatment because you’re “sometimes” helpful. Lmao

3 Likes

I would say 90% of leaderboards and streamer use exploits,i cant be bothered myself.

1 Like

I hate that streamer! I hate that streamer with all my soul! Hypocritical bastard! :rage: :triumph:

1 Like

Plugging known cheaters and featuring them in their videos? YES.

Unless you think Wyatt Cheng telling people to watch Gabynator was also an excellent PR move.

TBH - if it had been an issue, Blizzard would have patch it immediatley, not added it to the patch notes last week to be fixed today 28.05

Is it a bug or is it a feature thats ending its shelf live in tmr’s patch?

Technically speaking holy bolt elixir is bugged too. Do players drink it bannable? Its maked as season 4 exclusive feature. We players view these 100% unintended but we arent devs. Perhaps they are intended? We dont know.

End of day, Blizzard reserve the rights to determine what is or not breaking CoC, if there are any.

And that is sad. There was a time when the name Blizzard Entertainment could stand on it’s own. And now… Well i guess it’s free advertisement.

speaking of cheating…

i made a sorc since people said it was so horrible and bad (its really not, its way moe fun than s1 sorc - but no where near oh my gawd this is fun as hell s2 ballz sorc). I did the gauntlet or talon or whatever the leader board thing is, i thought wow nice score… so i check the leaderboards the top few chinese named guys are all “hidden” but a few of the very top that are not hidden (they are on console) some gear slots are EMPTY! and some gears are BLUE, is this a joke??? dont tell me that “Jester” guy form d3 playstation hacks got into d4?

poe only has more players because its a free game. People always try to make these claims and fail to see that free always draws more people. PoE also has terrible stability and not even worth playing after a point in end game

Except they allow glitcher to stack materials at rates normal players will never reach?

The point of banning bug abusers is so the average player doesn’t get treated like dirt.

Rob can read ToS and if he can’t he shouldn’t have agreed to them. Along with the other streamers, reporting bugs to blizzard does not equal reporting bugs to the whole community, they are separate things.

Personally if I’m blizzard I’m going through the files and finding every account with material numbers that could only be reached via this glitch. Then I’m reducing the players material counts to 0.

I wouldn’t ban, just a heavy warning.

1 Like

And there was a time when Blizzard’s game = buy first, talk later. You don’t even need to question its quality, you only need to worry if you can get a copy of that collector’s edition because you forgot to preorder.

Fail to see how leveling up fast in the pvp area has anything to do with farming sparks. Farming sparks that way requires 2 capstones then hours afk at the helltide event has nothing to do with leveling up.

they didnt have an issue perm banning reckful in wow for something ppl get 6months for usually :wink:

where did that mentality go?

1 Like