You! Wanderer! I know what you are!

Immersion

An act or instance of immersing. state of being immersed. immersed. state of being deeply engaged or involved; absorption.

Pretty sure you need to actually try harder at the English language. Do you know that words very often have multiple meanings? So in the case that YOU are confused about the word immersion, and it only having the meaning: the action of someone or something in a liquid… it also means, the state of being deeply engaged or involved; absorption, and is used to describe the feeling of involvement one gets in entertainment; video games, music, movies/TV shows, etc.

Go back to school and stop trying to one up random people on the internet you don’t know via pettiness.

I talk to this chick every season as soon as I am by her so she stops talking when you walk in that building lol. Its by far the most intrusive one. They have a whole conversation every time.

1 Like

He forgot “Thank the light you’re here! My boy, I think he’s possessed!” if you take the wrong path from Temple of Light to the vendors.

You have a definition, but you still don’t understand it. Diablo 4 doesn’t have any immersion. It’s just a buzzword that you’re echoing in a failed attempt to add weight to your complaint. It just makes you look silly and manipulative.

LOL… some of us actually respect the RP in ARPG. We want to play the fantasy hero. Sure, some aspect of the “hero’s journey” is fetch quests and rescue missions… but not 24/7… every damn random town and village is full of whiney citizens that offer crap rewards for wasting our time… calm blue ocean… calm blue ocean… I mean needy commoners who will reward the hero… but our hero’s time is limited and we want to make choices. I can see the quest marker, that’s enough, the same annoying speech every time I get within 20 meters? Ugh.

You’re silly and manipulative, because you personally feel that there is no immersion and are trying to force that on everyone else that does.

You’re not intelligent, you’re a moron, and you were easily caught as one.

Furthermore, my post was simply for fun and you randomly joined it and attacked me (another sign of a stupid person, btw), and now here we are.

But fear not, dimwit… I’m done with you and you’re on ignore. I advise you do the same instead of pretending like you know me based off what you assumed and were proved wrong on.

Stay a while, and listen.

1 Like

So aggressive. You must have really low self-esteem to be so riled up. There’s a good chance i’ll forget about you, so no promises not to point out your forum failures in the future. Ciao ciao.

Now imagine him saying that every time you passed him by.

He did … because every time I passed him by I needed to identify everything.

The pain… You… you’re right, and now I can’t unlearn that fact. :sob: