You should start nerfing Spiritborn now so the Season 7 patch notes aren't hilarious

Do you know how bad it’s going to look if your patch notes show abilities being nerfed by 1000% or 3000% or whatever it’s going to be? Or having to take out bugged interactions that had that much of an effect.

There is an expression called died laughing. How hilarious do you really want Season 7’s patch notes to look. Start nerfing now. For the good of the game. You will otherwise create patch notes you will have to apologize for.

You will lose FAR more Spiritborn players if you wait till season 7 to nerf them. At some point you have to make an effort to bring all the classes relatively in line. You have a LOT of work to do. Best to start now.

Incoming Spiritborn tears.

5 Likes

Dear diary.

I’m upset my pit clear in a casual game isn’t as high as the current fotm build.

The end.

6 Likes

Yeah, let’s not do that, ok?

2 Likes

Buff everyone else before the seasons over instead, then see what needs done for 7.

1 Like

I don’t care about pit levels I care about Spiritborn not 1 shotting everything in open world and my class or any other class doesn’t get to participate in anything or contribute any damage if a Spiritborn is present.

1 Like

How about you let ppl have fun and we buff the other classes. Only non SBs want nerfs. How about stop being the fun police

3 Likes

Oh we’re doing it little buddy. Strap in.

Would you prefer to see in Season 7 that you are nerfed by 10,000%? That’s literally what it’s going to take.

Hey look another whiny SB thread.

2 Likes

How about you let people have fun? No one but Spiritborn gets to have fun while they just 1 shot everything in sight so no other class gets to play the game. If they buffed the other classes it wouldn’t change that. I can be give 300% more damage but the Spiritborn is still going to 1 shot everything in sight before I get a chance to use it.

I know right. And yet everyone playing SB is having a blast.
QQ more ppl

1 Like

Or

They can use the upcoming seasons to make the other classes feel and play better.

Balance in D4 is meaningless, you aren’t in competition with other classes, there is no content you cannot do, there is no gatekeeping and you can roll as many characters as you want with seasonal paragon levels so if not being the meta hurts you, you can just make a new 60 in a couple hours and join the meta.

1 Like

The problem is this is a multiplayer game and no one is having fun when the new class is around 1 shotting everything in site. They’re robbing peoples fun.

Ya when things in the game are bad people “whine”. Especially when it’s about the class you choose to play. “Don’t nerf me! stop whining! you can’t just neeerrfffff meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!”

When people say buff the other classes you realize the other classes would have to be buffed literally by 10,000% or more?

Nerfs are coming. Do you want them to be a slow steady process or 1 big giant 10,000% nerf to your class?

No it’s a solo game and blizzard have tried to make it multiplayer and it’s failing hard at it which is to be expected cause 85% players. Play solo

1 Like

This is a solo / co-op game where you never have to interact with anybody else aside from maybe 2-3% of your overall playtime, and outside of helltide/realmwalker you can choose who those players are if you don’t want OP or broken classes around.

They don’t nerf during the season unless it causes stability issues.
Only tears I see here are those constantly crying about SB being OP.

Balance is meaningless lol get out of this discussion you contribute nothing with that statement.

Why would they need WHOLE SEASONS to improve classes? They are not that incompompotent.

I don’t care who scores what on what level I care that when I’m out playing a Spiritborn just comes and kills everything instantly so I don’t even get to play. Blizzard is going to drive masses of players away with the game in it’s current state and the Spiritborn are going to get bored and leave themselves and now Diablo 4 is a barren wasteland.

I don’t care who scores what on what level I care that when I’m out playing a Spiritborn just comes and kills everything instantly so I don’t even get to play.

None of that is unique to SB or this season. Builds have been 1 tapping the entire map instantly since eternal.

Where or how any class ranks against another class in D4 is meaningless because there is no end game content that the power of your class matters. All content is the same T1-T4 all content is the same P1 to P150.

The problem isn’t with balance, the problem is the old classes feel bad to play where SB at least feels like it was put together by no less than 4 competent turnips.

Oh buddy you’re going to cry like when you came out of the womb when the Spiritborn nerfs come. I’m only suggesting to Blizzard they make it sooner.

Open the Spiritborn nursery Blizzard.

I’m not the one crying bud. You are.

Keep looking silly my friend.