You killed the game

Had a clan with 30 ppl. ALL CASUALS. More than half uninstalled the game. GOOD JOB. And to those defending those changes, you will end up dropping the game too. Blizzard has lost it completely on how to make a great game and make it fun. Reading increase leave dungeon ability from 3 seconds to 5 had me uninstall d4 in 3 seconds

BYEE BYEE

3 Likes

don’t let the door hit you on the way out no one cares

1 Like

Blizzard Cares, hotfix with Armor on all session jewels, in the hope that people press the install button again.

what people don’t care about is your post

must be projection

2 Likes

looool, only some hardcore gamers with no life and +10 hours a day of freetime to play videogames will defend and COPE stupid changes like this patch. This will happen, casuals (more than 90% of the player base) will quit the game in a massive fashion, blizz exces oh no we *** up, reverse changes, some will come back. Damage is done. Game is dead 3 months after release.

cope harder please

I agree… I didn’t even bother coming to the forums up until now. Hating is more fun than the game currently. I just post in the hopes they will finally fire the streamer simps. I wont play a treadmill which is casual unfriendly

Why do you think you are so important that anyone would even care if you left along with your unheard of clan?