Yeah I’m an old man and I’m loving D4

All this complaining about no mats or it’s too hard? As far a mats go do whispers

Know what was hard? 1985 the original bards tale on my Commodore 64, no in game map had to create my own with graph paper step by step

This game is not hard

Have a great weekend

3 Likes

100 per whisper, roughly 20,000-40,000 per double crit piece of gear.

You do the math.

Or are you yet another person not actually rolling crits on gear that has an opinion on a problem that doesn’t affect them?

1 Like

Same here im an old head. Use to have a commodore 64 playing ghost and goblins. That was hard….super hard. Im having fun with D4 also.

Issue doesn’t affect me because I have a healthy stack already.

Good luck

Diablo 4 is already a game made for you. There’s nothing wrong with you liking it, and there’s nothing wrong with people who are younger and more dynamic than you not liking it. Have fun.

1 Like

Great so we’ve established you aren’t rolling for crits.

Good.

Then the problem doesn’t affect you because you aren’t actually participating in the end game, which is rolling for gear stats.

IE you’re not using your mats, so you won’t run out of them.

Glad we got to the bottom of this quickly. It normally takes more back and forth before someone outright admits they aren’t actually rolling gear and therefore not experiencing the issue being raised.

1 Like

how old are you? by your comments looks like you are in the “regression” phase, meaning you are starting to have childlike behaviors such as seeking attention and “fight” over things that doesn’t even affect you.

Im old as well and I agree.

However, there is a huge flaw in your post and your logic.

Most people arent complaining that d4 is hard. They are complaining that is the most tedious thing they have played.

And while I do agree D4 is a bit tedious, nobody knows tedious until you made it to top 10 leaderboards of pre-LoD D2. lmfao

God I hope D4 never turns out that bad… but its lookin like it might eventually…

1 Like

From another old man who also remembers playing Bards Tale.

There has never been anything hard about the Daiblo franchise, however, for me, it has become a souless RNG treadmill of boring monotony.

You had graph paper?

What I would have given to have had graph paper… Back in my day I had to chisel my own maps onto rocks!