Yea this game is def in trouble

Yea that was pretty painful to watch. I had my expectations set super low and they somehow managed to go even lower than I expected. Not trying to hate or troll at all like some people like to say but I think a lot of people can agree this is a very terrible start.

218 Likes

Im excited and looking forward to play it.

As you can see, there are different opinions across the playerbase.

45 Likes

What are you excited about in specific?

13 Likes

Yep, i am going to play season 1 just do do the battlepass which i was dumb enough to buy, and then move on.

This game will only be playable in like 2 years from now , they didint even adress a single problem we asked for, anyways have fun on season 1 i guess.

49 Likes

I still hope that they have not said everything and it will be interesting.
I will find out soon enough.

1 Like

To try the new mechanics about the hearts.

To see the powers they can bring.

To see the new uniques.

Cosmetic armor looks sick!!!

To experiment and see which builds will be able to make it to high end.

Shall i continue listing?

21 Likes

It’s never been a good idea for any game to divide it’s community. You’d figure “Activision Blizzard” would have learned all of these lessons already. Their seasonal model is outdated and only appeals to veteran wannabe elites who want to be isolated from the rest of the community. It’s bad design, there’s no iconic set items or loot because of the cosmetic store. There’s nothing worth keep so you’ll always have bank space. This is the worst designed ARPG of all time once you hit 100 and asking people to do it all over again is insane. The rewards aren’t worth it.

34 Likes

Seasons are fine, it’s just an incomplete game and has larger issues. There is no end game besides killing Uber Lilith.

16 Likes

Don’t worry. All the copium people will just move the goal posts further down the road.

“It’ll be better by season 2”

season 2 comes out

“Don’t worry season 3 will finally fix everything.”

No, you can’t really fix anything because the foundational design structure of the game is inherently limiting. The game is overly simplistic and just adding more stuff to it or correcting the atrociously dated UI, won’t solve those problems.

45 Likes

It’s like D3 all over again!.. oh wait…

8 Likes

Imagine playing an ARPG with no iconic set items or loot. They managed to ruin the one thing that makes these games enjoyable because their cosmetic store came first.

37 Likes

Colonoscopy. That’s the only word i needed to hear. Super unprofessional and honestly inappropriate to discuss anything medical on a dev stream that millions are going to watch.

13 Likes

I’m having a blast playing and I’m excited to start a new adventure with a new class and build.

4 Likes

This is exactly what a troll would say.

2 Likes

Can I interest you in a $30 mount? It’s shiny rgb on it!

9 Likes

You are def going to hate POE/POE2 lol

Yes because the first three you listed speak to one aspect. You just worded it differently to try and split it up.

4 Likes

I have gotten 10 mounts from helltides and legions. My basic armor looks better than whats in the shop. Not sure how they are going to sell cosmetics. POE makes you look so stupid gear wise you have to buy mtx or wear a white straight jacket with pots and pans armor for 70 levels lol

6 Likes

Watching this stream somehow made me appreciate ion hazzikostas which I didn’t think was possible.

5 Likes

lol I’ll just got back to Diablo 2 and pick up Baldur’s Gate 3.

16 Likes