Wudijo doing Blue Gear only to lvl 100... on hardcore

LOL this guy love diablo so much

bliz should promote him more, i think he was the biggest diablo 4 fan / consistent streamer

3 Likes

Isn’t that the same dude who showed off the sorc exploit when fighting against Uber Lilith multiple times and was never banned for it?

1 Like

afaik he never use lilith exploit

he fight fairly without any gimmick and trick

he the only one doing it without using any abuse

i was watching him going lilith on rogue for 10 hours straight

while he can just do poison imbue bug and ez win it

2 Likes

Didn’t they get banned playing D3 using 3rd party programs? Turbohud or something like that.

3 Likes

Aren’t these the kinds of things people do in games when they’re bored

6 Likes

Forgot about this, you are absolutely right.

Also apparently it was a guy called Northwar, not wood ego, that exploited uber lilith, they look the same to me.

The guy has like 50 days played in game time since launch

Your amazing point really has no teeth

He is a major Diablo fan. I believe he was the guy that made a criticisms video of the game that Blizzard actually responded to.

1 Like

And your point doesn’t really counter theirs.

Didn’t this guy get banned from D3 for exploiting?

Youre right for someone without any semblance of critical thinking it does not

Wudi is nuts – in a good way, I think. I don’t know where he gets the stamina to game for as long as he does. He offers up quite a few great builds which I appreciate. I hope his all blues idea works out for him! lol.

3 Likes

Are you seriously that petulant?

1 Like

What a nasty community right?
I blame Blizz since he really gets no in game achievement or prestige for his playing, it’s all personal goals.

1 Like

I used a lot of his D3 and D4 guides. He’s a pretty nice guy and probably the best Diablo player.

3 Likes

Guys, can we try not to be jealous about a streamer who had a lot of followers and gets donations all the time in the setting of gear and money.

1 Like

How many streamers havent been banned for something? Who is your streamer? It’s easy to find out.

blue gear to 100 is what you do when theres nothing to do in the game

3 Likes

Honestly, this is the way they make a living, so they made judgement calls on what third party program they are using. Turbohud - widely debated topic in D3, I’m sure everyone would have used it if they could but feared being banned for cheating.

But it WAS the standard for the end game community due to blizzard’s lack of policing it. How do you expect streamers not to use such a tool if it’s what everyone at the top used (well almost everyone - there were some “legit” players or so they said). Quite a bit of botting.

Honestly, just wait til we get ladders, that’s when the true tears will start to fall…envy jealousy left and right…

You know… this sounds like a horrible idea lol.
But good luck.