Would you request a Diablo 4 refund if it were possible?

Hell YES! /twentycharacters

Nope. I’ve been having fun.

Honestly, I’ve play more than 200hrs I think. I got my money’s worth. I guess they don’t want me to play further on seeing how bad the game turn out in the endgame.

1 Like

I have twice but they denied me both times, I would take store credit over D4 at this point.

1 Like

Yes. No question about it.

Yes, funny thing is I knew better. I should have bought this game a year from launch. This exact same crap happened in D3 until the devs finally figured out how an ARPG is supposed to go. Which in itself is funny, you would think they would have that figured out by now.

6 Likes

Definately yes. The level block on 50/70 is completely game breaking.

The first step of a chargeback is getting physical proof of merchant denial, with the denail from blizzard you call the number on tyhe back of whatever card you paid foir this crap heap with and explain to them the merchant is scamming you witrh a bait and switch and they’ll refund you every single time.

Beware though, blizzard mods are petty and will do something stupid in retalliation. I have never lost a chargeback against Blizzard Entertainment and I’ve done uhhhh… 3 in the past and 2 for Diablo 4

Its worth it to be banned if I get to pull my money straight from bobby’s weeping clawing fingers.

4 Likes

I would use the refund, yes.

If there would not be my 18 years old WoW account on same bnet account I would have contacted PayPal to do this.

This game needs so much work to be any near good and with this price tag it’s not okay at all.

1 Like

The devs of this game are extremely stupid to be fair and with this many people doing chargebacks they can’t keep their frustrated lil fingies straight

2 Likes

YES

2 Likes

Na. I had alot of fun during server slam and before they began ruining the game by over nerfing everything.

If anything id like 20$ back as this game should clearly have a $39.99 price tag

Absolutely. the art work, story telling, and programming in d4 is obviously done by some very talented people. Unfortunately, management and those in charge of game design are totally out of touch.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s true. I paid $100 for it, not that I feel sorry for them, and I’m not in short of money, but this game should never cost more than 40 bucks. It just unfair cuz price of this game should somehow represent it’s quality.

2 Likes

I would and for a particular reason. The game was made worse than it was on release. I feel like I was scammed. They present one thing on release, and then patched it something far worse than release. This changed my idea of the value of the game.

When you release a game the player should at least be able to expect that level of play. I did not expect the game to be nerfed to be slower leveling, do less damage, and have worse defense than release. The reviews I took advice from may have given a very different review has the game been nerfed to 1.1 standards.

In fact the main reviewer I drew from was lost for words when he saw the patch notes yesterday. He couldn’t believe how poorly done the patch was. So I don’t know what he would have thought of the game had he played 1.1 instead.

4 Likes

Yes

nuffsaidboutcharlimit

No. I still enjoy the game and got many of hours of enjoyment out of it already, even if i never play again.

No. I don’t like the direction the game is going nor the endgame, but easily got 100+ hours out of it and that’s well worth the money. The only people who would think they need a refund after playing it for 100+ hours are broke losers and/or morons.

Probably not, it might become playable in a later season…maybe

No, but it was way overpriced after seeing the endgame.