Would it have killed you to give Barbarian a good build that's actually fun?

Seriously. Barbarian’s good build options are so dull I’d rather watch paint dry. How could you or anyone at all possibly have thought it was acceptable for the best builds for a class to be running buffs in every slot except for one, and that one skill being your only attack. To top it all off with this horrible class design, you also get to use a stupid “Ultimate” skill that completely hides everything about your character’s appearance. All that chasing loot to not even see it anyway. Yay.

4 Likes

It probably gets better with loot, but yeah I basically just kite the boss/mobs waiting for my shouts to get off cooldown. WW Barbs need a bulkathos aspect so so so so bad.

I thought playing whirlwind barb while listening to “You spin me round” was peak gameplay?

1 Like

It would be if whirlwind wasn’t gimpy

Please do something about Wrath of the Berserker and how absolutely awful it looks. I don’t want to transform into a bad looking model that hides all of my equipment.

played all 3 betas, all classes, and barbs my fav, i have no idea what you are talking about but i completely disagree with it on every level and with every fiber of my being.

Tahts why u dont play barb even if its broken endgame. Most boring gameplay ever

1 Like

Not everyone is a 1 button gameplay enjoyer.

I use all my buttons, 3 on the mouse, non stop, and 2 on the number bar… if you play that way, its not the ‘barbs design’ thats at fault its your build choices.

If you’re not running a shout build you’re running a bad build for Barb. Shout build is basically 1 button gameplay because the other button presses don’t have any interesting or satisfying feedback. It’s absolutely mindless and takes no thought or skill. Literally zero fun gameplay and doesn’t look cool either.

So don’t play a shout build and challenge yourself bro. Lol

I use 3 shouts, flay, rupture, and deathblow. with a craaap load of thorns.

-e

but i often switch skills and talents on the fly for different things, like boss fights, or overworld farming. (sometimes move speed is more important you might think)

-e

also anyone who says things like ‘if you dont do this your doing it wrong’ is borderline elitist. People can enjoy the came how ever they want, or the inverse. lol

I’m having a lot of fun with Upheaval and Lunging Strike. Have two shouts, deathblow and ancients.

1 Like

bezerk builds are fun af imo, but i love the bleed/thorns combos

I didn’t say they couldn’t enjoy doing other builds or that it’s wrong to do off-meta builds. I just said it would be a bad build, which is the objective truth as it stands right now. Shout builds are so much better than anything else on offer.

Yeah once I get enough points i’m going to invest some into thorns. The spider boss in the Nevesk area. Dear god the amount of adds that spawn in that fight. I might need to spec into leap just deal with that fight lol

games not even out yet and this guys already pro enough to “cite” end game meta builds.

-e

Is anyone even on hell 6 yet?

I dont think anyone has any idea what builds are going to be viable endgame.

1 Like

The information is out there and people have already gotten to play and see the majority of the game.

:rofl: you are too funny.