Worst game of the year

And the worst game of the year goes to… diablo 4!!!

106 Likes

Not Gollum?

(20 characters)

10 Likes

Is Golem in golem? Because Diablo isnt here.

8 Likes

Probably safe to call it this early. Would be really hard to get worse. Op is probably right.

11 Likes

Definitely a nominee for WGOTY for sure.

11 Likes

Gollum by far it was so bad.

2 Likes

You gotta play more games. D4 is at worst mediocre.

5 Likes

But do they get a trophy?

Worst disappointment for sure. But worst game? NO.
if this was not diablo no one would really of complained they would of played it till it go boring and moved on and it would of probably got a 5-6 out 10 on reviews.

3 Likes

The guys profited so much at the launch of the game, that they managed to keep the game bugged and without new challenges in season 1, the game is totally monotonous and not worth the money

:rofl:

Yeah…No.

Golem for sure, and all the hundreds of game a scroll paste and don’t buy because they look jank.

It may but Gollum is going to give it a fight for its life. So maybe the worst of the year for the most overhyped failure like Cyberpunk 2077 won.

Nope, Gollum has D4 beat in every possible way. Sorry, you won’t be able to give D4 the ‘worst game of the year’ award.

Especially since every critic disagrees with you, and generally speaking for a game to be ‘worst game of the year’ the critics have to dislike it too.

1 Like

Wasn’t “Forspoken” so bad the studio got deleted?

3 Likes

Worst game of year and possibly decade was the Lord of Rings gollum one. Yikers.

Weak. Red fall and gollum would like a word.

I agree with it being worst game of the year.

However for those wanting to defend it, you can atleast say its the worst ARPG ever created and most likely for the rest of all eternity.

God I hate D4. GOD I HATE IT.

Activision you are the worst.

8 Likes

Did you play the Magic the Gathering one that literally got boo’d out of releasing from beta? That has to be winner over D4.

I’d also rate Hellgate: London as worse and others have said Torchlight 3

Was that game terrible? I wasn’t sure if it was review bombed or just broken. The previews made it look like it played like tomb raider with cinematics.

It was critically crushed and the studio apologized for making a bad game before closing.

I’m not a LotR fan so I didn’t really follow it but that sounds to be more than review bombing

2 Likes