World tier 4, Guulrahn Canals Nightmare Dungeon saying 3 more enemies to kill but no enemies present. Can’t move forward in dungeon, please help

World tier 4, Guulrahn Canals Nightmare Dungeon tier 35 saying 3 more enemies to kill but no enemies present. Can’t move forward in dungeon, please help???
Been all over 10 times and no more enemies, opened all chest and still none. Can’t get through fog wall until I kill all enemies but no more enemies to kill!!

2 Likes

I’m Having the same problem on T4 NM dungeon in offal pits, objective says to “slay all enemies” which I did but still saying there’s 1 enemy left…. I have video and photo for proof. I tried looking everywhere to kill this little guy but he’s no where to be found… my guess what happened is the little guy teleported through the barrier in which I cannot proceed until all enemies have been slayed. I’ve tried everything btw, leaving the dungeon and reentering also destroying rocks/boulders, I did get more monsters that spawned by doing that but that added to the count… this mechanic seems very annoying. Maybe make it so you don’t have to slay every enemy mabye like 90% or 95% of them. I know probably most people would just use a different sigil and forget this instance but it’s so fing annoying IMO

I totally agree. It is totally annoying. I hit everything in that dungeon and no more enemies spawned. Needs a total rework or something. I agree with your suggestion about 90% to 95%.

I have a feeling it is related to cursed chest/shrine/butcher/events etc. New mobs are spawned into the dungeon that adds to the kill count, but they do not always subtract from it upon kill. Seemed pretty clear yesterday when butcher spawned and we afterwards had 1 mob left to kill that was nowhere to be found.
Suggestion: kill count should always be static and set once upon entrance. New mobs added to the dungeon should not count towards the kill count. It’s pretty annoying anyway as of now that you have to finish off a cursed shrine etc to be able to continue.