World first - Lilith HC ultimate echo down

My World First on HC Level 100 to down Lilith Ultimate echo. I will not post pics as I don’t want Blizz to nerf build and items.

Sorry you can only come second.

“Trust me bro”

8 Likes

Yes, lots of players are already HC 100 so what is wrong with first Lilith Ultimate echo kill?

Where is your proof?

“I WoN’T PoSt aNy PiCs BeCause I DoNT WaNT BLizZaRd To NeRf BUiLD AnD iTeMs”

On the same note:

Its blizzards game and can see EVERYTHING you do, have, achieve, build, items, etc.

I think that is smoke coming from OP’S ears and not the good type.

3 Likes

wtf is an ultimate echo?

That’s fine. Let Blizzard then do the work. I want to just get some stuff done before the nerfs.

Plenty of players are HC 100 but you question 1 Lilith kill. Omw.

Not questioning anything aside one thing: YOU bringing attention to it, Real or not I honestly couldn’t care less if you are enjoying it knock your socks off!

But YOU posting THIS brings attention to it and you just lessened the work for blizzard, in turn you ruined it for everyone (if even real) because you brought attention to it. Yeah blizzard would have had to “do the work” but you just made the job easier for them.

Op there is more smoke coming out your ears get that checked out.

Not world first, my grandmother had the first HC level 100 character just a few hours after release and cleared Tier 100 nightmare dungeon as well.

1 Like

Yea but the thing is you made an entire thread about your achievement… yet you won’t share proof of this achievement, which defeats the purpose of you making this post… obviously a :troll:

1 Like

I mean come on, dude your grand mother has to get on my grand fathers level, he returned from the grave and maxed out 2 HC characters just for the LuLs: such a savage he made them both the same to and cleared lv 100 nightmare 3 times in 2.3 hours.

Oh oh oh eldernoob is replying: let us watch in awe watches

Community is salty. That’s sad. D4 is an awesome game and hopefully players can live up to it.

Salty as a noob posting idiocricy?

Also, I see no people who are already lvl 100.

I mean, they could be, but … give me source?

1 Like

Sounds to me that OP is salty because no one cares.
Grats anyways.

We are salty because he is a troll and at the same time goes “I don’t wanna say anything but you know, blizzard will nerf if it I do” but puts a huge target on his account anyway to be checked if anything he says in true.

Either OP is brain dead, or just upset no one is biting his bait.

That’s nothing. My great grandma’s ghost, who is currently possessing my cat, defeated Lilith using blue gear only 2 years ago, using still to be invented time travel technology.

My world first stands, thank you.

1 Like

So the game has no server messages for “first” like in POE? odd design choice. they better have them for seasons.

If they add that garbage they better add a way to turn it off. No one is impressed by that nonsense spam

1 Like

I mean don’t eldernoob got egg on his face…

I mean just check out D4race dot com to see where he stands he is 100% telling the truth.

can also check out icy veins for the world first race info you will 100%, with out a doubt, truth be told see him there.

1 Like

Great, start sending the USD. Game cost: 99USD. Profit OMW.