World boss wont appear on the map

So i finished the story mode, lvl 62 now and not once have i got a notification about the world boss event it also wont appear on the map. I checked every where and no one on thr console has a similar problem, pc players do have it and it has something to do with the time zones and day light saving adjustments, i tried that on the console and it didn’t fix anything 5 days roaming around with out killing the world boss please help.

They are on a 6-8 hour times I believe. It’s probably just bad luck and your not around when they spawn.

I was wondering about this. I staryed playing the moment i coukd in early access, and played a good amout that weekend. Thus week i have been playing typically after 8pm est. I have yet to see the world boss.

The world bosses are about, they’re approximately 6-7.5 hour timers, random locations on maps. They won’t show on the map if you have not completed the campaign.

Im on console and ive killed all 3 this week and every one has shown up as a ToW event. There isnt an alert but you just have to keep an eye out for a orange bar ToW icon on the map and check regularly.

They really need to add some text to the map that says “blah blah spawn: 2 hours” and then people can be looking for the event at 30 mins or w.e when it shows up on the map.

1 Like

I agree Grabbler with your “blah blah spawn” , that would make things much easier .

I´ve been playing regularly and still did not battle a single boss.
:frowning:

Ive only seen 4 world bosses spawn and im lvl 70 on world tier 4. They must spawn one every 12 hours or something because i play like 8 hours a day and never see them.

ITs approx every 6 hours but its so poorly telegraphed that we miss them. End game content in general is super unpolished.