World Boss level restrictions

I have noticed that under geared and lower-level players can enter the World Boss area and actually harm the raid from being completed by other players. This needs to get fixed so that you need to be a certain level and item level in order to enter the boss spawn area when the pre-battle timer starts unless you are part of a group (that has 2 members that meet the requirements). If you don’t meet the requirements and the pre-battle timer starts, you have 1 min to exit the area or be teleported.

2 Likes

Well if that was their last chance to fight the boss can you blame them? I was lvl 24 saw some in the teens saw some 25s still managed to get boss done with over 2 minutes to spare. Point is it didn’t seem to affect the outcome for having low levels join in.

I still say lemme at Ashava 1v1 with current beta :stuck_out_tongue: I wanna see what happens

The problem isn’t with 1-5 low levels joining the raid. Their lack of damage can be offset by the other players. The problem is when you have an overabundance of lower level players entering the area when there is a player limit and actually prevent the boss from being killed because their damage is too low to get the job done. I cant remember the player limit if it was 15 players or 25 players in the area. Point is that the amount of lower level players should never exceed 1/5th of the player allotted limit.