World Boss Event is a joke

no i’m pretty sure its people like you that dont purchase the game and think you are entitled to a finished product in a beta and bog all the servers down for those who are actually enjoying the game and helping blizzard test their servers.

1 Like

People who bought Diablo1, 2, exp, 3, exp, WoW, Overwatch1, Overwatch2 Watchpoint and not to mention all the money I drowned in HotS?
You mean people who grew up with this company and witnessed the greatness they once were capable of?
People who learnt from their mistakes and NOT waste money on trash anymore after having been disappointed over and over and over and (…) and over again?

Yes, it’s my fault. I should’ve stopped supporting this garbage way sooner.

3 Likes

lol i’ve been playing blizzard games since the 90s dude. you have fun with all the other “great” games out there. i’ll have fun playing d4.

Except you’re not. You’re sitting here screaming and shouting at your screen and trying to make me responsible for whyever you feel miserable.

I came here and explained what I was unhappy with and giving examples of what was bad game design.
You came here to insult and blame me for you not being able to play the product you paid for in the way you want to, which is a problem between you and blizzard and has NOTHING to do with me, except for being your random target of hatred.

2 Likes

Wing attack is dodgeable. I just did the fight for the 4th time and didn’t die once. The boss isn’t meant to be a loot pinata and I hope crybabies like you don’t make them turn it into one.

4 Likes

early access the world boss died all 3 times i fought it or was it only 2 either way in like 5 minutes 10 tops… this one literally timed out with like 25% of its health left did they tweak ashava for the normal open beta? or did the first spawn have the same issue of under leveled people and stuff?

How is this boss supposed to work regarding the group which will fight it?

I haven’t tried the worldboss during the last weekend because of the limited spawntimes and me not having all that availability to be there on that time.
I mean, lets say me and 3 friends make a party and then go there just to find there were already 9 people random, waiting. So if the limit is 12, one of my group will have to leave?
There wont be some kind of tool to make preparations before the confrontation,like looking for group or something?
Besides, if the boss is difficult, is it supposed to allow low level, random clueless people to get in and ruin the experience from the other people who actually made preparations for it?

Completely Agree, Ignore the TOXIC fanbois.

2 Likes

Normal experience for me. Have not failed to kill a boss yet.

If you are strong enough, you can do the work.

It seems 8 players are allowed into a boss event? maybe 12? idk, but if you get a full party of your strongest friends, you are guaranteed to win

1 Like

I didn’t even get a world boss to try to fight. Event didn’t show up at all.

No spawn here either.

It was an hour early for some reason

Sounds like the garbage isn’t the game

-You do not have to be on time, just within the spawn-to-kill window
-necromancers can generate usable corpses without killing things
-dont die and your gear takes 0 durability damage

in case you haven’t figured it out, the garbage isn’t the game

hate the player, not the game

upgrade yourself, you will see a world of difference even when force-matched with weak players

4 Likes

because you are another clueless player… you are an hour late at the time of posting this

Sorry, I’m getting super annoyed at all the incompetents raging about how bad things are when the fault lies with them and not the game.

Sure the game has problems too, but the majority of the agro is because the player is bad or misinformed, etc.

I dont care who is with me or if no one is with me, I’m downing the boss.

Party me and I’ll carry you.

1 Like

I was having a lot of trouble with the camera angles - couldn’t see the boss most of the time, and when I did get close enough to get a toe in frame, it would one shot my sorceress. Do not like that you have to be in melee range to see it at all. I had to look at the mini map to know where it was most of the time. I hope they will let us zoom out a bit more - camera feels very close compared to other Diablo games.

2 Likes

Just an FYI, a lot of characters dmg ramps towards the end of the kill. You quitting after 3 min is just you having a lack of patience which blizz cannot help with.

The thing is, not everybody want to build his summoner necro specifically against world boss. There are plenty corpses around during normal playing so I’m using my skillpoints somewhere else rather than generating additional corpses. But I have a “backup” plan so my skellies ocassionally generates corpses. But guess what, world boss 2-shot my skellies so no more corpses for me :confused: .

The solution for this could be adding some lesser trash mob spawn during world boss encounter.

1 Like

It’s playing content otherwise why are you even playing the beta to begin with?
I was literally the only 25 with a mixture of level 22’s and a few level 10-11’s… who were getting one shot by everything.

That’s garbage design by any standard, and if it made it to retail no one will want to do world bosses cause you’ll have useless brain dead players who can’t contribute anything. Which just creates unnecessary stress for everyone else trying to enjoy the game.

Party me, meet up, I’ll unlock my profile and you can inspect me.