Witness in the Dust defect

Found the casket at the end of the dungeon, just before the boss. Clicked it, and then nothing happened for 30 seconds – so I figured I was done and went in and killed the boss to complete the dungeon.

After that, saw the quest was still unfinished, so went back out to the casket: it says “click me” or something similar, but nothing happens. And the follower that was with me before the boss fight is now gone and no longer following.

2 Likes

You need to complete Chapter 2 in the season objectives to start the next part.

1 Like

You need to go into your Season Journey and complete 9/11 objectives and you will finish Chapter 2.

• Chapter 2
    • Forsaken Offerings – Obtain 2 Caches from the Tree of Whispers by completing Whispers
    • Vault Delver – Complete 8 Cellars
    • Ruins Reclaimed – Conquer a Stronghold
    • Finer Clarity – Upgrade your Potion to Minor at the Alchemist
    • Path to Strength – Unlock 8 Aspects in the Codex of Power, such as by completing Dungeons
    • Baptized in Blood – Reach Level 25
    • Deliver Us From Evil – Rescue 5 Villagers within the Blood Harvest, available after completing or skipping the campaign.
    • Vampire No More – Defeat a Blood Seeker, available after completing or skipping the campaign.
    • Tides of Blood – Activate a Vampiric Power that requires at least 3 Pacts, available after completing or skipping the campaign.
    • Contract Reforged – Add or remove Pacts from your armor, available after completing or skipping the campaign.
    • Bejeweled – Craft a Gem at the Jeweler.
1 Like

Thanks a bunch man I appreciate the help.

Oh! I am glad I found this post. I too was confused and found myself running around the completed dungeon wondering what I had missed. Thank the gods for the Forum.

Ive completed ch2 11/11 The quest wont update. Im still in the fetid mausoleum with the quest icon over the tomb follower in hand and the Skull in my inventory. The closer i get to the vampires Coffin the quest disappears from the map the farther away i get it reappears. Cannot move forwards with the season quests atm