Will my so far collected GA unique items become useless with start of season 5? Will I get a replacement for my old then maybe useless uniques?

When they buffed the ubers previously such as doombringer, starless skies, and andy’s hat, the same update applied to legacy ubers as well. I have many legacy ubers, so I am sure. That does not guarantee what would happen next, but it means that they can change the affixes on uniques without making them useless. However, an opposite example also exists. I have two different versions of Selig. One adds movement speed while the other adds core damage. The one that adds core damage is the older version. Given how “nice” BLZ has been to their players, I am not expecting my 4 GA + the highest aspect roll Field of Crimson to be updated to the newer version in S5. It will just be useless. Oh, I misspoke. Let me rephrase. It will remain useless.

1 Like

I pray that your kind of fun can last a week.

So far so good. All the high pits trained me to do well in HC. Level 60 so far. Still collecting Lilith Altars.