Why no skins for Werewolf/Werebear in Shop? The shop here is lackluster

Why would I spend money on armor skins when I’ll be in Werebear form for the majority of the time.

Heck there are even uniques that make werewolf/bear your true form.

Did no one think this through? I made my first druid and wanted to buy a set, but LMAO nope. Heck the sets themselves don’t even look that great.

As usual barbarian gets all the love in that department too.

3 Likes

They rarely take druids into considiration

3 Likes

Blizzard stated pre-Season 4 that they were going to “really amp up the shop” but I haven’t seen any difference. I mean if they ever put out something good, I’d probably buy it, even at the current inflated prices.
I don’t know who creates the skins but they could stand a little more diversity as everything is either silly like the feathered Rogue or looks like it belongs in a Hellraiser movie.

5 Likes

This has been one of the bigger complaints toward the shop since launch. If you plan to play any Druid build that requires you to be in a form other then human all cosmetics are completely wasted outside of the character select, town, and loading screens.

2 Likes

Don’t forget when you’re climbing up cliff faces, and riding your horse.

2 Likes

They already have skins in for the shapeshifting via the ultimates, not like they can’t do it if they wanted too.

I actually just spec’d into the human only LS/LS build. Maybe if they have a decent looking one I’ll buy it. Rotation is soon I think.

Oh they could easily add some cool looking armor, multicolored fur, war paint, etc. to the animal forms. Maybe one day we’ll see something.

LOL im in the shop now.

Every single barb set they have in rota looks awesome!

Go up to the droods. Maybe the corruption subjugate one? Meh…

the fact that when you use an ability that morphs your character so you can no longer see your skin is a very large indication that you probably shouldn’t even go into the shop as you’re literally never even going to look at your skin when playing.

Also just as a side note here, when I’m playing on my bash barb or my WW bleed barb, can’t even see what the hell is going on so the skins are entirely meaningless to begin with. Your character could go completely naked and it wouldn’t even matter.

This is a good point. It’s like skins in Darktide. A FPS game lol.

Lol, you should go look at WoW. See how many expansions hit before druids weren’t identical to each other.

But it’s true. There is a reason I quit playing the class I thought would be my favorite.

Even Last Epoch has more variety than Blizzard in this department. Not to mention a better looking bear form.

Hopefully LEs upcoming big patch makes the game better, its fun but could use some work.

With Vessel of Hatred going for the jungle theme, they could give druid a brand new skill tree branch with something like feral cat form but 100% they will go the lazy route and every class will get like 1 skill + few passives.

Maybe it will be used unlike werewolf which is pure trash.