Why is there no gift option with the expansion? Is this going to be added?

There isn’t an option to gift the expansion on PC (neither on Steam nor Bnet). Any details from the community managers as to why there isn’t a gift option, and if it will be changed?

1 Like

What? I gifted a copy to a friend yesterday.

You gifted a copy of the pre-purchase of the expansion? It’s not an option anymore.

yeah same. i can’t gift the expansion to my wife. so sad.

If you two are friends on battlenet you can select the gift option.

1 Like

How? There’s no gift option at all. It’s not like this one person is greyed out or isn’t on the list, there’s no “gift” button to select.

You can gift the base game. Perhaps that’s what you’re thinking? Also, for future reference, jumping into a thread and contradicting the claim of the OP with no further information or explanation isn’t helpful. It just makes you look ignorant and/or like a troll.

I told the OP how to gift it Dumb Dumb. I gifted the pre-purchase to a friend of mine thru battlenet who verified that he received it. He does have a ticket in because he isn’t seeing his stuff in game. Might have to do with his battle pass, I don’t know. If they removed the option later that’s not my problem. Not like that’s any of your business.

Regardless, I was trying to help the OP out so you can take your cr@ppy attitude and stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.