Why is Nesekem the Herald Useless?

Its a Mythic Unique Glaive for Spiritborn. Mythic uniques are supposed to be the cream of the crop and something to strive for, but regular unique weapons for Spiritborn are being used over it. I got a 1 GA Nesekem today and was really excited, but come to find out, its useless to use over regular unique weapons. I did my research and went on Maxroll, looked at all the top streamers on twitch and not one is using the Nesekem. Blizzard, for the love of all that is holy, wake up. Mythic Uniques should be rediculously OP over anything else and something to be excited to obtain.

2 Likes

Been barking up that tree for a few days now. I re-rolled into just about every combination of abilities and paragon board combinations you could think of, and it’s literally all dookie. My best attempt was a Soar/The Hunter spamming build that was able to clear low T4 Pit fairly quickly, but I don’t think it had anything to do with the weapon lol.

None of it makes sense, none of it works with the class, and the unique effect of marking 1 thing in a game that constantly throws piles of 20+ mobs at you every second is literally asinine design. It might be cool for a boss kill or something…but why bother when you can just Kepleke and Banished Lord for constant overpower/crit on everything with half the effort.

1 Like

If only you could use it as a transmog at least. Wish they’d let us transmog glaives, polearms and quarterstaves into one another.

1 Like

Yeah that would be something at least lol. Looking like it’s only use will be for a spark unfortunately.

Side note, been trying to get a solid Wushe Na Pak build going too and have been having mid results. You guys attempt anything with that one?

All the new ones suck.

If THAT item is useless then there’s something definitely really wrong with the rest of the character

Every 5th hit a guaranteed Crit & Overpower ? - there’s no way that has no use… Even that effect alone is (or at least should be) a cream of the crop

You can overpower every hit having 275 vigor and the Banished Talisman Lord Unique, the staff is useless.

1 Like

Rod of E and midnight ring broke the game. The rod is best unique ever made.

Guaranteeing crits and zonking damage is like it has 5th affix that reads gain 100% crit strike chance and A 6th affix with something like 600%x crit damage.

Insane how this got past PTR.