Why don't you delete Rouge

With melee rouge nerfed, range rouge only got slightly buffed.
Why don’t you delete this class and ask everyone to play Barbarian.

1 Like

The better question is why should blizzard do this? You haven’t given any good reason whatsoever, other than to spew some one-dimensional hot garbage take.

1 Like

The OP didn’t need to suggest deleting the class.
More following the DEVs’ speech, which talks about giving players more build choices in the chosen class, and considering that they took an option that was the only viable choice and gave Nerfs and buffs to bow skills, what are the different options to play with rogue?

Don’t get me wrong, I understand blizzard didn’t do a stellar job balancing the classes for this season. But to say…

Is not correct in the slightest. People have been playing ranged rogues from day 1 and have been having fun doing so. The first rogue to complete AoZ 25 was a penshot rogue as well.

The fact is, TB had a few more bugs than any other rogue build that made it perform disproportionately higher than expected. Apart from those bug fixes, the only other nerf TB got was from close quarters combat.

But yeah, CQC’s nerf was rough. CQC should be 20% and poison imbuement should draw damage from core/marksman/cutthroat damage.

Summary:
Want to have fun? Follow what was determined by the DEVs and play with a bow.

You can still zoom with twisting blades, it just won’t stand out anywhere near as much as before. Flurry definitely needs some love though.

When are they going to buff No Witnesses. It’s literally conditional and so much worse than Barb Blood Rage…. Like who designed these.

1 Like

I’m trying to enjoy rogue as a ranged build and while it’s ok, its really being held back by a terrible Paragon board and terrible stats. I find myself having to all over the place to take armor/resist nodes just to survive, giving up damage. I didn’t have this problem nearly as much with Druid and Sorc. My single target damage also feels pitiful, even with Rapid Fire (Pen shot is fine for big packs).

Once I get it to 100 for the achievement, I probably won’t touch the class again.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call one shot Beastfall build a slight buff.

Still pales in comparison to other builds while having a long cooldown in comparison. Barbs hit each hit on par with rogue’s biggest beastfall build.

The reality of rogue is that they need to rework the imbuement system. Either give us a way to buff physical damage between imbuements and/or make imbuements a toggle. Otherwise you stack all this poison/shadow damage for it to be 1/30 of your actual ability casts.

1 Like

Wudijo completed a Hardcore 1-100 in 12h48m with a Penshot/Rapid fire build. Following that build in Season 3 and it rocks!

I’ve played ranged builds since D1 and I don’t care if they are meta or not. Just want to kill stuff

Really wish they would rework a lot of Rogue aspects or inner sight/preparation. All of Rogue’s damage seems to be locked behind combo points (condemnation, aspect of expectant, combo points in general, etc). There really isn’t a great way to boost damage for Preparation other than Edgemaster and Elements, No Witnesses is garbage.