Why does the item stat pop up float above inventory items, blocking visibility?

I might be in the minority on this as surprisingly I have not seen anyone mention this, but the way the item stats pop up window floats on top of the inventory item grid, blocking visibility of other items, is extremely distracting to me. It makes it difficult to select other items at a glance and as well as trying to select an item to unequip. Can the devs add a stat toggle on/off?

This design aesthetic negatively affects other areas of the game where popups block cosmetic previews and other areas. In the codex of power the stat popup covers the codex icons.

Does this bother anyone else? I find it makes it difficult to concentrate and is rather frustrating to deal with considering the amount of time spent managing inventory.

2 Likes

Agree, this annoys me too. Especially in the stash chest.

2 Likes

I totally agree . The stash is pitiful as you can not see it D3 was much better at the stash organization. Needs to be be fixed .

1 Like

I brought this forward months ago, they don’t care even a little bit.
Also wanted larger text on the side of the screen for chat, and quests. Not much bigger, but maybe 20 to 40%. I’ve got a 55" tv and it’s still a PITA to read the text on the right side of the screen.

1 Like