Why does it feel so boring?

why? pick a skill that’s fun for you and come up with your own creation around it.

The patch CDR nerf was certainly not an improvement. That said, it didn’t change the uniques, the poor dungeon design, or the lousy risk/reward for pushing NM.

It’s a really boring game with pretty visuals. A lot of players are (finally) coming to the same conclusion. I myself can’t wait for Armored Core and BG3.

Diablo can kick rocks, and Blizz ain’t getting dookie from me ever again.

3 Likes

No loot to look forward to.

1 Like

it was obvious why the game sucks during the campfire interview… the game designer is a retard who dont even know whats going on and all he can say is umm, umm, umm. hes the issue.

2 Likes

Because it was a bad copy of Immortal which is a bad copy of P.O.E., which is a boring game to begin with. The uncreative gang of Trump hires Kotick assembled couldn’t even find a good game to ineptly copy.

The devs are intentionally making the game slow and tedious so that some players won’t get to lvl100 fast and the devs hope that they come back from time to time to play the game. Unfortunately, it’s turning players off and quitting the game completely.

1 Like

agreed. i’m so bored of farming xp… it’s ridiculous =(

2 Likes

plus the time you use looking at the inventory and run between npc`s to manage it.
its not nightmare dungeons its night run dungeons.

3 Likes

until that becomes a problem.

[quote=“GarnetElk-3917, post:6, topic:101566”]
Where’s the mob AI?
[/quo

T3 i feel has a liittle more Ai that acts like this , does need some fixing tough.
But i have seen it.

Why does it feel so boring?

Not yet. Wait for addon.
Diablo IV: Borial, Lord of Boredom.

5 Likes

Oh there’s content, it just won’t be here for another year or two cuz this game had to launch when it did so that activisions quarterly’s look good for big daddy Microsoft’s acquisition

2 Likes

I would like to bet someone the seasonal content has already been developed for the next 5 years or possible longer. So yeah right it will be a good while until this content is released.

1 Like

This plus level scaling, and you have a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Yep, abandon ship!!!

1 Like

I just kind of stopped playing myself. I go in, load in, look around, find myself frozen because after 30 seconds I realize I’m not interested and then log out. It’s depressing because I am kind of a one or two at a time gamer. I don’t play multitudes of games. So when this premiered I was already growing weary of my previous game looking to come here and dedicate hundreds of hours in fun and all that, but it is just a complete dud. So now I am just not playing anything right now. That’s my issue but I’m just sayin’, real bummer this has been.

3 Likes

This game makes you wonder what it is exactly that you are doing with your time,
so you stop playing and look for something else, or decide you have better ways to spend your time.
And you complain because you want it to be good, but you feel like they will never get it there because they never intend to, and mb the game is just fundamentally flawed and no amount of ‘fixing’ will make it fun. You got suckered in and they got their $70+. And they will keep suckering people in. It has about as much game play as a gumball machine.

3 Likes

Because they never will finish the campaign …
They don’t login anymore …

Hey John … do you know we lost 78% of our users in the first 6 weeks.
Sales Team = I think you mean 78% of players have still not finished the campaign.

Ohh yeah … thats what i meant…

3 Likes

I just installed Torchlight 2 to ease the pain.

1 Like