Whispers are bugged, cant track progress, mobs blipping on map

I cant do whispers 50% of the time. First of all i cant track one. I select it with left click on the map, it stays on my “active quests” for 2 seconds and disappears.
2nd of all, if i have a “collect 100 venous motes”, i pick them from the ground, it tracks 1/100 and then the progress resets.
The event whispers dont track at all.
The red mobs that you see on the minimap that you should kill are constantly flashing on the map, they appear and disappear and the kill count doenst track. Or it tracks just like the collect venous motes, 1/50 and then immediately resets.
I screamed about this problem for days in the game chat, looked for a solution online and nobody else seems to have this problem, im going insane.

2 Likes

Am experiencing this all the time too.

Seems to be platform agnostic, as my wife plays on PC and I play on Xbox, and we both experience the same thing. You just see things flashing on and off on the minimap all the time, and tracking quests constantly lose track of how much of a thing you have.

I wouldn’t say nobody else is having the problem, lot’s of us are.
this thread was started nearly two months Ago:

1 Like

Well i googled for this issue many times and haven’t found a similar post. Also nobody in the game chat ever bothered responding…Hopefully we get a fix.

came here to say I’m having this problem too.

+1
Also having this problem.

I’ve been having the same issue as well. Sometimes exiting and going back works but only for a little while.

I’m having this too, it’s infuriating.
I managed to get a cellar to count and my Grim Favor count went to 1, but then it reset.