Whisper mote count keeps resetting to 0

This is absolutely driving me nuts. I am trying to do the first set of Grim Favors (Whispers) for the Tree and the mote count keeps resetting to 0 even as I’m killing enemies. I know this isn’t a timer issue because the timer for the Whisper hasn’t expired. I’ve even sometimes come close to getting the maximum I need and then it resets again. Also, there have been periods of the count resetting numerous times in a row, like I barely start killing enemies and it resets again & again. Please fix this! If you can’t fix it right now, I would suggest disabling the mote collection Whispers until you can, there’s no point to even try to do them right now.

1 Like

Same issue. I can get two or three if they are right next to each other, but as soon as the notifier counter disappears the next time i pick up a mote it has reset to zero,

I’ve had it fix by TPing to town, then TPing to a second area, then going back to the original area. You could also log out and then log back in and it should fix it. I’ve only had it happen twice so it seems like just a rare/odd bug that would be hard for them to duplicate to fix.

Having the same issue here. I can’t do any of the whisper mote events because they just keep resetting.

Same issue but only happens occasionally to me, some areas are ok.
Was not an issue till just recently. Wonder what happen to cause this bug?