Whirlwind should be able to work with Attack Speed

I think Whirlwind would be so much better if it worked with attack speed, it feels like it’s way too slow.

The team mentioned a lot in the last Campfire Stream that they are working to move away from Snapshotting and eliminate it from the game entirely. If and when this process is complete, I would imagine Whirlwind will scale in real time with all attack speed buffs.

Attack Speed would unquestionably be the best stat for Whirlwind if that were the case. Would Fury consumption still only be 25 per second, or would it be consumed faster as you spin faster?

It would be great if Overpower and Attack Speed at least converted and added to Whirlwind Damage so you do not have stats that do not contribute to a skill at all. Bleeds are very similar in this regard. They are missing out on all of these bonuses without having higher natural damage to compensate.

Since it’s listed as “per second” and not “per hit” or “per rotation” I’m going to assume Fury consumption should be the same. Though, Blizzard OFTEN mislabels things.