Where is the End Game?

I’m happy that we can skip the Campaign, I really like that. But all this is, is a leveling checklist.

Have some fun in Helltide while to getting 50 (which is the most fun I have)
Go straight into NMD’s and be bored until 100 and max Glyphs
Do enough Pit real quick to Masterwork (The Hordes are a good addidtion to the game so far.)

And then what??

I mean, my gear is probably the best it’s going to be, so what’s there to do now?

The most fun I have is making a new character and leveling in Helltide until 50 and putting in Skill Points and then everything just gets boring right when the Paragon Board unlocks. Like it’s more fun being level 15 and killing demons in Helltide. After that it’s just kinda goes downhill.

Getting Mythics and good Tempers on Ancestral is forgettable. Killing Duriel over and over is not exciting. He’s just a big toad that comes out the ground.

What’s there to do?

Edit: I will say that the addition of the Hordes has been a nice change. Being able to get Master Working materials faster, while having more fun is good change.

26 Likes

You beat the season. Keep running new characters in helltides for the funs, or play diff game until S5.

7 Likes

Well we all would want more content. All the time everytime.

But be fair and honest.

What exactly are you looking for or expecting to get here?

What other games has in term of endgame?

I

1 Like

At the end of the game.

2 Likes

There are old and new games to try. I’ll start with the oldest ones that are definitely worth playing, like Fallout 3 (a huge game and very fun with high replay value and building different characters’ karma), and Plague Tale 1/2. And the newest ones are Elden Ring and Baldur’s Gate 3, which are absolute references in the genre today. There’s Resident Evil 4 remake, which turned out to be great, and Resident Evil 8, which is another great game. As a competitor to Diablo 3, I highly recommend Grim Dawn, but it’s worth mentioning that it’s a game with slower progression but is very rewarding and is focused on the solo player.

2 Likes

Ouch, I hope you don’t go into NMD the second you get into WT3. Far better to get to WT4 and be able to complete a 40 or even 50+ NMD. Until that time Helltides all the way with the occasional World Boss, maybe a Legion Event.

You’re done, complete the seasonal objectives and call it good. This isn’t a forever game, it’s a grinding game for gear. When you get tired of the grind, take a break, play something else and come back the next season if you so please.

Now I agree we could use more endgame activities, but our goal never changes. Kill enemies, get gear, rinse repeat until you grow tired of it. That’s how all Diabloesque ARPGs work.

5 Likes

Have you visited the Cosmetics shop? :hamster: :popcorn:

7 Likes

I mean, you described end game. You don’t like it. That’s fair. But you outlining what there is proves it’s there.

4 Likes

It’s not the best if you cant put down Bosses on this game. There’s many of them.

Just kill the hardest Bosses of the game then GG.

There is Tormented Varshan, Grigoire, Lord Zir, Beast in Ice, Duriel and Andariel. These are level 200 Bosses. Killing them in Solo is awesome and satisfying.

Every game has a Final Boss. This game has Uber Lilith… or Echo of Lilith.

But before these Bosses, there are Bosses along the game.

First, the Campaign Boss, Lilith on WT2 around level 50 to 55. At this stage, You fill your gear with Legendaries.

Then Capstone Elias on WT3 around level 60. At this stage you fill your gear with Sacred Legendaries. You should be able to beat WT3 Nightmare Dungeons up to NM20.

Then you reach WT4 to get Ancestral Lgendaries. There is Varshan and Grigoire at level 70 to give you Uniques. Then Lord Zir and Beast on Ice at level 85. Then Duriel and Andariel at level 100. You should be climbing to NM100 too. I beat NM100 around level 90. This could easily put your Glyphs to level 15 completing the Paragon Board.

Then there is Masterwork and requires you to do Pit. I reach Pit 87 on my first day at level 100. I climbed Pit levels until Pit 101 and redo that over and over until i have enough Gear level to beat Tormented Bosses and then the hardest of them all, Uber Lilith.

Last night, … it was my first kill of Uber Lilith.

All the hardest Bosses of this game, I killed them all in Solo. It’s optional for me to do Pits over level 101. But as far as I am concerned as Casual, I am done. Game over. And it was all satisfying and fun.

Soloing the Blood Maiden, soloing World Bosses, soloing a NM100 event or Helltide Event where waves of waves of monsters come to me to its last wave with Profane Mindcage, getting 10x Tortured Gifts on every Helltide were all part of the awesome experience.

Then what? I beat the game. You didnt. I am done and youre not.

4 Likes

Two options:

1. You take that gear to the Pit and see how far you can push.
  2. You take that gear into the fields of hatred and see how well it performs compared to other people that reached the same state of the game.
1 Like

I did :frowning:

They got me with the new rogue outfit. In my head I kept saying “don’t do it, don’t do it,…” as I clicked the purchase button haha. I really like it so I’m good with it but ya

1 Like

If you did everything you enjoy then you have reached the end. You dont have to play forever. Its ok.

5 Likes

I started this season too late but this will be my end game moving forward. I wish they had multi spec option though. Would like to set up different specs for boss killers, pit, fields of hatred, etc

After the gear farm in D2 PvP was End Game

End game coming season 6 maybe?

Where is the End Game? It’s on your keyboard, The key that says “End” haha just joking…

3 Likes

I haven’t seen anything. Do they have PvP events? They should create instanced battlegrounds with leaderboards. Definitely add lucrative PvP events in some manner

1 Like

no end-game in D4 sadly. just farming activities everywhere

4 Likes

Welcome to the endgame. This forum is it.

7 Likes

Diablo 2: Weeee hahahaha wow!!! look at the new unique crossbow i just found. Oh nice stats. I wonder what drops next. Tihihihihihi.

Diablo 4: … … lalalala… yes… hmmm…

1 Like