Where are the patch notes?

I do recall blizzard committing to “releasing patch notes early” on a campfire chat…

Has that changed?

They are probably also listed on WoWhead, Maxroll, Icyveins, etc. They’ve been up since the end of the last live stream, nearly 2 weeks ago.

EVERYTHING ABOVE THIS LINE ARE DIRECT LINKS TO THE OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES

ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES

Summary of said patch notes:

4 Likes

I don’t want a summary, I want the patch notes.

Less than 24 hours before start of season, if they’re making any significant changes between now and start of season then obviously they’ve got other issues lol…

I just gave you 3 direct links to the patch notes…

I give up, seriously.

9 Likes

You did good. I’ve go a cookie for you.

2 Likes

Goodness. Have you considered doing better tho.

1 Like

It was my understanding the patch notes you linked to are a summary of the changes made, this is NOT the final patch notes and does not include ALL changes.

1 Like

Oh for the love of…

The only thing I linked, literally at the bottom beneath the other links so you wouldn’t get confused, was the summary of the patch notes in my own personal post on the forums, everything above that is in fact the OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES.

They have quite literally been up since May 2nd right after the Live Stream ended.

Also for the record, my summary of said patch notes, lists things not noted in the patch notes as well, take it for what you will.

3 Likes

They sent the patch notes over email but asked us not to tell you about them. Sorry.

2 Likes

Go bug Blizzard then because they didn’t write half of it down.

You forgot to point out that even the site does not display all the changes. So you’ll have to find out as the game progresses. Well, usually this is a reduction in successful damage on all the sorcerer’s skills, this is tradition. Until they add +1000% damage to themselves when trying to attack someone for the sorcerer.

1 Like

Charlie Chan say: “mind like parachute—only function when open!”

3 Likes

I was under the impression that we only know necro was being (very slightly) nerfed because of information that came out after the supplied patch notes that we have. So if that is the case, we do not yet have the authentic official patch notes yet.

One of the few times I can feel other people’s pain so intensely, hahaha

This link is the most complete and extensive patch notes you will find (More than 10,500 words or more than 40 pages of text) (In case it’s still not clear to you):

2 Likes

They are in the same spot as always. Blizzard already stated that not every single change going live are going to be listed in the patch notes provided. What you see is what you get.

1 Like

Yes, so this is the correct answer. We are not getting full patch notes. Which begs the question on if we will get full patch notes after the season starts so we will know what changed.

I can summarize the video. Blizzard has changed none of the core systems. They are making you craft and gather more mats to essentially create the same items. The bosses are still a loot box on a timer and the game isn’t fun.

This is unacceptable iggi, there should be at least 4 links

3 Likes

So just out of curiosity what do you believe to be the core systems?

If the gear and how to find tune it doesn’t count as a core system then where do you see that fitting into everything?

2 Likes