When s5 will be launched?

Hey everyone, just wondering when the s5 will be launched to play?

Itā€™s supposed to be Aug 6th, but you know, Blizz needs more preparation/debug. But it shouldnā€™t be too postponed, S5 will be a short season & S6/DLC will be Oct 7th.

2 Likes

When youā€™re on the character select screen you can see the release date. If you see the expansion notice just scroll it over to see the season notice. Last I looked it was August 6th.

3 Likes

actually doubt itll be postponed. the schedule seems rather tight anyway with the release of VoH.

2 Likes

They didnā€™t postpone S4 (beyond the initial announcement of when it would come out), even though we had a few people speculate they would. I donā€™t see them postponing S5 either. They need S5 to get back on their quarterly earnings track. S4 kind of screwed it up.

2 Likes

Ever heared of google? Or you knowā€¦ the Blizz patch notesā€¦ or alternatively you could check the battlepass timerā€¦

1 Like

Honestly this just feels like a ā€œI am going to make this post to inform people on the forum of my dissatisfaction with the current game and that i am bored and want a new Seaon Journey/Battle passā€ and not an actual question, Thus counting as trolling i think?

Because just googling ā€œWhen season 5 will be launched? diablo 4ā€ gives you the exact date and ofc the state is on the character select screen as well.

Actually googled it before but didnā€™t convince about the source and since there ahs been talks about shorten current season or next season and there is no official information, I had to post.

Anyways s5 doesnt look that great, probably I will play 2-3 days (same as s3). If I compare s2 and s4 are the two seasons which I played more than 2 months.

Donā€™t worry about them bro, they just like the sound of their own voices. Seems itā€™s much easier for them to write an essay about googling it than give you the info and tell you where to find it in the future.

Same boat though, S5 just doesnā€™t look that good atm. So unless they make some changes Iā€™ll play a few weeks tops.

1 Like

More like stop asking stupid questions. They plastered in the game/Reddit/official site. The fk is the forum gonna know

No, I have never ā€œhearedā€ of googleā€¦

• Microsoft Bing
  • Yahoo
  • Baidu
  • Yandex
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Ask
  • Ecosia

Just in case.

2 Likes

I will keep these words in mind if I find the definition of ā€œhearedā€.

1 Like

hahahahahahahhaahahahaha

1 Like

Itā€™s my 4th language, but sure: Go ahead and have your little moment of feeling smart by ridiculing the grammar of someone in a video game forum :wink:

3 Likes

Wouldnt be surprised to see it delayed after the complete debacle the PTR was. That or we will release with Basic Skillablo on Aug 6.

Hope notā€¦ I want to play d4 so badly but s4 is already dead. I enter for 30 or 40 min, do 2 o 3 pits, a while helltide and Im done.

plan out your basic skill build now then as that is all the will be playedā€¦300%x damage. lulz. The two art devs were ahead of their time mashing basic attack for an hour straight.

I mean you correcting people with your stupid name is quite hilarious

My bad.
Sorry for making fun of someoneā€™s typo when they are asking, ā€œEver heared of Google?ā€
This just seemed to be someone ridiculing someoneā€™s intelligence.
My tag is superior to the Greek spelling, and is a name.