When is the forum going to be locked?

Can’t wait for the forums to be back to normal require paid D4 copy to post again.

3 Likes

You’re right and wrong I think. Now, people can ask anything and they can decide which way is go to for them. This system isn’t like me, I bought the game when I saw D4 Pre-Order. Now I bought PS5 just for D4. Let’s rock

It is not a magic “cure” for whatever you think is annoying. People will still have opinions you don’t agree with. People will still buy licenses to troll. Organized campaigns that are funded will do their thing on game forums.

It does help, but it won’t be perfect. A quick look at any Blizzard forum, like WoW for example, proves that. Esp on a Sunday. Heh

Forums must be open. So many more people will decide to try out d4

There is more new comers than refund trolls so it’s a win in my opinion ;]

1 Like

Not necessarily only refund trolls. They complain over a never-ending amount of details.

The “good” people who spend time writing and responding in forums AND aren’t willing to spend $$ on a game are definitely a minority compared to trolls and doom-sayers I think.

1 Like

I’ve no issue with people who disagree with me nor different views.
You could check my public posts and I don’t hide my posting activity like some forumers here do. Just can’t stand the trolls about “just refunded cos…” fill in the blanks type of threads.

If there is a way to filter out these posts without locking down the forum to just only paid customers I’m all for it. Good feedback is valuable for all games and definitely for D4 which is going to be a live service game. We all want D4 to succeed and be the best ARPG with many playable classes of all time.

Just need to rid those trolls trying to bring everyone down with their “D4 sux and I’ve refunded suxkers etc” and everything is good.

1 Like

There are many many places for players who don’t have the game to ask questions about it. These are a good start for discussion, news, guides, etc. I do recommend an add blocker, but no game purchase is required.

https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo4/

They can learn a lot on the news and third party sites too

1 Like

It is manual and only impacts what YOU see, but you can control your forum view.

Ignore Poster:

• Click the person’s avatar on the forum and view their forum activity profile. At the top right is a drop down. Change it from “Normal” to “Ignored” and set a time duration including forever.
  • If they have hidden their forum profile, got your OWN forum Activity > Preferences > Users > Ignore > Add. Type in the Battletag-number and set the duration including forever. You can get battletag-number by hovering over any avatar and looking at the preview URL at the bottom left of the browser. Or clicking that avatar and getting it from the address bar up top of the screen.

Mute Thread:

• To mute an entire thread you don’t want to see anymore go to the bottom of the thread. On the bottom left will be a dropdown option for :paw_prints: Tracking . Set that to MUTE and it will remove the thread from your forum view.
1 Like

What’s sad is the fact that Diablo used to be a good game and it’s being ruined by fappers who want to rush everything and ignore the real.

I have no idea what you were trying to say Krastifari, but either it has typos or poor forum decisions. You might want to edit and clean that up a bit?

So why would you have “feedback” from people NOT playing the game?! What is the reason?! Serious question, really. What reason a team of developers will listen to someone’s “feedback” when they are not even played the game or have played a Beta version of the game?!

I am sure you will come back ( if ) , and … enlighten me why non owners of D4 dudes, are ok to give “feedback”…

PS: Have you read most of the “feedback” from criers? “LOLOLO game is Diablo 3 ( or Diablo:Immortal ) CLONE!! HAHAHAH” , “POE is better! HAHAHAHAH” , “NOT ENOUGH SKILLS ! HAHAH” , etc …

Yup … “solid” feedback right there …

I believe re-evaluation is required!

I don’t know how to answer your question seriously. Literally any business should care about the feedback from potential buyers, not just those who have already chosen to buy their product.

As far as the trolls. Hopefully blizzard has the professional expertise to separate trolling from constructive feedback. It’s not hard to do, and there are also forum moderators to do this sort of thing.

Again, no other game I have played locks their forums to customers only. I find it quite odd.

1 Like

At least they can allow them to post, not creating a topic. It’s OK for me tho, I don’t get it why you people are so mad ? Or limit their topics or replies like every 1 hour.

What? How can you get feedback from consumers who have never tried your product?! Aiming to make them PURCHASE your product is a very different thing btw. Don’t merge them together.

So I am asking you again, as you dodged my question : What reason is there for a dev team to get FEEDBACK for THE GAME …from random dudes who does not own the game?!

No? That’s too bad, because I do and its A LOT better. No one should be able to “give feedback” on something they don’t own. Like …wtf?

Do you visit say… BMW forums and give your feedback about X5 car just because you have a driver license and have drive other cars?!

“Dude” …

“No one should be able to “give feedback” on something they don’t own.” True but sometimes we should stay on grey area. You’re right but it seems cringe. I think same tho but it’s not harmful for me at all

I didn’t dodge anything. I’m not sure you’re worth the effort of conversing with if you can’t understand such simple things.

How do you know players who haven’t purchased the game didn’t play the beta?

Also, in life there are endless examples of how you can tell whether or not you may like something before you buy it. Just look at the people who aren’t buying the game because they want to make skinny Druids. You don’t have to play the game to give feedback like that. Hello.

You can’t be serious lol.

Stop for a second and think to yourself, have you ever given feedback on something before you bought it? A shirt, a car, food items, flooring for your house, literally anything. You can absolutely give feedback on something before purchasing it.

Actually “feedback” means : experienced and giving your experiences to others. Wording isn’t right. This is a game, you can watch it and decide to buy it or not. You’re giving a car example, I’m giving a music example. I won’t read feedbacks for deciding to listen a music. Different perspectives, again I don’t against to. I’m not judging anyone

This place is more interesting without mods or bouncers, let’s be honest.

1 Like