When discussing the campfire character selection screen Brent said

“More classes coming to the mix.” Could he be referring to Character Packs like they did with the D3 necro?

Anyone’s guess at this point, he could’ve also been referring to future expansions with other classes being thrown in. To early to tell right now. Wait for the data miners to find the next leaked class.

pretty sure he means like they will add a new class each expansion. the campfire doesnt leave too much room with only 5 around it. imagine in 4 years when there are like 9 classes

They will just be really tiny around the campfire.

lol now im picturing chibi characters around the campfire

1 Like

I think that’s how it’s going to be and I am open to that.

If it is coming then My guess is that they want to introduce a character pack for $$$. IT would be ok to do this. Crusader and Monk would be my guess in the first pack.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I could care less about what the character select screen looks like. Whether its the old D2 copy or the new D3 copy I don’t care. It’s just a character select screen. Who cares?

Not sure about that considering the spiritborn is basically a jungle monk.

I do not care about the campfire screen it is Much Ado About Nothing but Character Packs would be interesting.

I wasn’t expecting them to bring up the campfire during the campfire. I would love them to switch back, at same time I get why they did it.

I know everyone want monk or paladin. Trying remember how they worded it idk if it was just for SB, but something about wanting to add classes that we never had in diablo world… make me wonder if that will be their focus when creating new/adding characters.

You might be right because they need a WIS hero and a STR hero to round things out so maybe this then?

I would like to see duel main stat heroes as well. These could be Bard (INT / DEX), Sage (WIS / INT) , Battlemage (STR / INT), Samurai (DEX / STR), Fury (DEX / WIS), Paladin (STR / WIS)

Not sure how to make duel main stat work but there has to be a way.

INT
Necro
Sorc

WIS
DRUID
???

DEX
Rogue
Spiritborn

STR
Barb
Crusader

1 Like

Not sure what happened because it never changed to the new version for me I still have the original one.

it wont till s6/voh go live next week, but saw what the new one looked like from ptr testing

If that is the case instead of the mount I would rather have my mercenary and pet on the screen.

you know i wouldn’t be surprise if the merc is already added in the mix, but cause we couldn’t use them in ptr… won’t know till live

1 Like

Season of Offspring.

You level 2 characters and they give birth to a new class with both parents ability.
Sorry, I played too much fire emblem.

1 Like