Whats the best way to get huuuuge amounts of gold?

I just completed a tree of whispers in T3 and got 3.5 Mill. I dont even get a nice tasty rat-burger in Kyovashad for this kind of small change.

How do you farm your gold fellow wanderer? :money_mouth_face:
(trading does not count)

You can get 1 mil gold per duriel run in T3 using the gold season drop buff.

I havnt done any inferno hordes yest but S5 it was ridiculously high in T7-T8 like 50-100 mil a run.

I did a T3 infernal hordes and i got under 10 Mill for around 600 aether.

If you finally have enough gold, then you are low on iron chunks.
If you finally have enough iron chunks, then you are low on forgotten souls.
This season is a huge farm fest for this trivial junk.

4 Likes

Ladder bosses. I have a ton of mats now. Definitely wont have a roadblocks.

I sold 2 legendary runes for 1 billion seems selling stuff is the fastest way atm now that hordes have been nerfed into nothingness

2 Likes

Which runes are going for large sums? (I haven’t found many yet, so curious)

cant remember their names the one that gives 0.1 sec cooldown reduction and the one that gives +3 to all skills

2 Likes

sell every single popular spiritborn unique you get in trade chat. 750 ilevel rod of kepeleke sells for 10m almost every time i post it and decent GA ones sell for even more.

i sold multiple GA midnight sun rings for 100-200mill.

Just sell something like bossmats

Some people grind hard for money. Others drop 5 bucks and become kings.

Disable trading.

which begs the question, how did those people get 1 billion so fast b/c it had to come from some where.

Maybe “they” want us to take part in trading or rmt.

Last season you’d get anywhere from 30-200 million per Horde run and you could craft Infernal Compasses.

It was really easy to get rich if you farmed it.

i cleared a 10 wave t3 horde and got 9 mill.

nerfed.

since i don’t play SB, i won’t be getting into t4 if at all.

If you dont trade in S6 and want to take part in optimized masterworking you will have a very hard time.

Yeah it’s super nerfed now lol. And compasses can’t be crafted anymore :confused:

I think part of the problem is the gear starvation. We can’t properly roll into good setups to access T4, hell, the damage requirements going from T2 to T3 are also a problem for the same reason…gear starvation. Locking masterworking 12/12 away the way Blizzard did was stupid and created a gear treadmill problem.

Thanks, I have both and not planning to use them.