Whats happening with Mythic Uniques Blizz

I humbly request and would like to summon a Blue post to please advise will Uber Uniques go to 800 max lvl when we go VoH live for Eternal, or is everything just ReFarm Brick 540
Cant tell on PTR when u have a page a post long about all the problems so theres no way to tell how its supposed to work.

1 Like

All bricked at 540, basically useless for endgame

Thank you for your post and remember to buy some plat on your way home for founding new awesome screw ups in the next season 7

1 Like

Lmao until blizzard confirm that’s how it’s intended I won’t believe anything

Ubers crafted in PTR are fine with max dps and armor at power level 800 so it’s almost certainly not an uber unique bug…it’s a legacy uber unique…feature…

1 Like

Do you have to max level in order to craft the Ubers. As I was unable to at 50
Still 4 sparks ?

You need to be lv60 and go to the blacksmith

It’s not a bug.

You craft new mythics at 60 and they are all max level

They went out of their way and against their own game rules that “mythics are always max level “ to downgrade eternal mythics so we are forced to farm the same ones again .

4 Likes

For Eternal, yes I vote for that

For Seasonal nope of course.

It doesn’t make much sense and only really affects the weapons. I assume this has to do with leve requirements or something but mythics should have lower reqs anyway.

A 540 Shako is no different than an 800 one other than a tiny amount of armor. But a 540 grandfather is very different. Seems like a dumb choice.

2 Likes

That “tiny amount of armor” is huge when you hit the -1000 armor level…

2 Likes

This is the ironic part - before ptr when all the eternal players were saying the proposed changes to their mythics were a nerf : every seasonal player responded with

“Your dumb hurr durr, it’s a stat squish “

Now that we have the reality and indeed it is a nerf : “oh it’s only a tiny bit of armor “

And base dps , and resistances - you know not important stuff

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not like ALL your damage output is calculated from your base weapon damage or that 100 armor in S6 is equal to more than 1k armor in S5

But yeah, totally not a nerf

And a pretty dumb one since they could have just set mythic base armor and dps just the same as the new S6 mythics and call it a day

3 Likes

whats the required level to equip said max level mythic item?

they actually dont have a level req right now on ptr - not sure if thats a bug

1 Like

General

• Sacred Items will no longer drop. Any Sacred Items you have on your character will be marked as ‘Legacy.’ They can continue to be used but cannot be upgraded.
  • Non-Ancestral items are capped at Item Power 750. Legendary items dropped when you’re Level 60 will always be Item Power 750.
  • Item Power 750 items can now be Masterworked up to 4 times.
  • Because Character Levels are being re-adjusted in the new Realm-wide Paragon system, items with Item Power over 540 are being adjusted to 540. Affixes on these adjusted items will be rerolled at the highest values in their respective ranges.
2 Likes

thats a huge win.

Now if they can just remove all item level requirements and if you have a main that unlocked anstral gears, you should be able to put those in your own bank for alts to equip at level 1

I mean, that would be cool but kinda wont matter much when difficult levels are gated behind level reqs.

1 Like

in D3, once you get max level on 1 character you unlock all levels* of game play.

*you can unlock if I remember torment 4 (or was it t6??) after you have 1 character max level, so your next character you can start the game at t4 until you are max level and than t13 (or t15/16 - gah i cant remember - been awhile since i played) opens up

1 Like

Thats a cool way to do alts. I dont think thats what they are doing in D4 though. I think everyone, including streamers, are leaving feedback saying they dont like the level gate. At least on penitent it makes zero sense to have. So maybe gets changed.

1 Like

To be fair, I think most people would want to remake them anyway for guaranteed GAs. Unless you’re fully kitted out in GA mythics.