What to do until May 14?

I have done all the content in season 3 that I wanted to do on softcore and hardcore and now I am anxiously awaiting season 4. But what to do until then? I have played D3 season 31, and that is still entertaining, but it is not going to occupy all my free time.
FYI: I tried Last Epoch and it did not hold my attention.
Any suggestions?

Why did you spend money on buying Lost Epoch. I would have bought D4 Season 4 battlepass and 1 skin ez life

1 Like

Try gamepass and just play some random games

1 Like

What to do until May 14?

I will do real life things like work on the yard, exercise more, eat better, wash the car and play with my dog.

13 Likes

I guess I fell for the hype. I still have plenty of platinum from my initial purchase of D4 so I have battle pass taken care of and I don’t think I would ever pay cash money for a skin unless I got REALLY bored or some such.

Do you only play 1 game?

1 Like

Yea kinda. Sometimes counter-strike to relax and maybe Dota.

D4 is my main game.

I dont play sketchy Indie games

That’s fine. Not everyone is open to new experiences.
Everyone is allowed to spend their free time how they want.

1 Like

Touch grass. Live a life. Read a book. Watch something on prime video. Play something else on Steam. Listen to music. Have intercourse with your hand. Draw something. Write a poem. Take your dog out for a nice long walk.

There are plenty of things to do, my friend.

I am just gonna cruise along as I have since D4 launch.

I’ve been playing other games myself, as I typically do between seasons. I got a backlog 3 miles long, not to mention newer games that have come out that I’m playing at the moment. I’ve been enjoying the break honestly.

1 Like

I was hoping someone had an amazing game to suggest that I had never tried.

I could suggest a bunch of games, but don’t know your preferences and what you’ve already played. If you’re looking for another ARPG like Diablo, sadly your options are limited.

No?

Grim Dawn
The Adventures of Van Helsing
Last Epoch
Path of Exile
Titan Quest
Wolcen
50K Inquisitor
Lost Ark
No Rest for the Wicked
Torchlight

1 Like

Tbh this is why i just play at the end of a season. 3 months is way too long

I got a Beta key for Once Human and I am loving it. Yeah it is not the same kind of game, it is more DayZ with mmo missions…and much prettier. Oh it’s also PVE only so that is unlike DayZ.

It’s crazy how DayZ single-handedly created a whole genre. It gave birth to so many open-world zombie survival games.

1 Like

DayZ is one of my Favorite PC Gaming experiences, bugs and all. It is just so much fun, you prepare for days and then 20 seconds of fighting and it is awesome when you win.
But you need a good fair admin for your server. Never let that go if you find it.

This game, Once Human is not zombies though…I mean kinda…but there are other monsters.

Play stellar blade. Fan service and good combat

2 Likes

I am hoping to make as many posts as I can about stopping future patches and rebuilding this snooze inducing mess.