What level of the expansion will you get?

I’ve been debating what to do with all that platinum since I usually don’t buy things in the shop. That should get me a few BP at least.

I tried out the new mount but it didn’t feel right for my barb. I think I’ll use it on my druid or the new spiritborn class.

Im getting the ultimate for sure!:+1:

i bought the ultimate, i play enough that i save enough money easily by not going out for a night and playing diablo, compound that over months…its giant savings

1 Like

none or base, will look others playing, cause this is ridiculous, very expensive… only one class and its looking like those high fantasy class from D3 and mobile (they are always going for the high fantasy side, instead of more grounded dark fantasy)… diablo 1 and 2 classes - warrior, paladin, rogue, sorcerer, barbarian, amazon, assassin, druid, mage, necromancer(without green cartoon lights, he had a blue one and was not glowing all the time, skeletons did not glow like anime cartoon minions to make kids see them and not be afraid) … after original concept team got out - a demon hunter high fantasy char, mobile high fantasy phone vampire class, I dont know and dont care about the name(vampires now are a class, not a monsters… a vampire can be a rogue, barbarian, but in diablo mobile its a class), witch doctor (a high fantasy boring necromancer class), monk - we had in diablo 1 expansion (we had this one in hellfire, but blizzard do not accept hellfire as canon), cruzader (high fantasy paladin), all in a kind of World of warcraft created class names of existing class ones mixed but in a highfantasy way… now spiritborn, lets see, but from the image and skins do not look good. premium skins are very high fantasy, so I dont care about coins to buy skins, so probably base DLC,oops… I mean Expansion. Oh and diablo 2 expansion had 2 classes, a lot of good stuff, diablo 1 had hellfire expansion with 1 class new starting (monk), and 2 more secret classes I believe or was more than 2, maybe 4, I remember the barbarian, not sure about the other classes.

1 Like

standar edition to me.

Spend just to get more cosmetics? Nop!

after the absolute dumpster fire that was this launch they will be lucky if i buy it on sale.

3 Likes

Be my friend too lol.

Standard. None of the cosmetics are within a mile of worth the extra $$ to me, and the added platinum doesn’t carry the value enough to make itself tempting when there are better bundles that’ll cost less to carry through more seasons.

1 Like

I don’t know.
Will this Ultimate version still exist after launch? The cosmetics look interesting, including the battle pass and Platinum, but won’t they be at a better price after a few months? Or better yet, will this version still exist after launch?

I’m not in a hurry, I prefer to pay a little cheaper in the near future.

Ultimate of course. Love the pets especially the cats and of course the dogs are also cute. I liked the idea of riding the big cat instead of the horse but they need to make adjustments to the way it looks when the character is riding the cat so it doesn’t look so painful lol

Also when you go to pet the cat the character looks like she’s petting air and totally misses the animal. The first time I played a Helltide with the pet I was like where the heck are the cinders and gold? I totally forgot about the pet until I saw the little blur running around collecting cinders and gold! I know, duh on me and good kitty on the pet.

Don’t hate - half of my character have a dog and the other half a cat.

All things considered though I don’t mind paying $89 usd for the expansion and it’s only because the current season and updates saved the game for me. I believe that this is how it should have been at launch but am happy it’s good now.

It’s way better now and if it had launched in this form I’d say game of year candidate and before you dismiss this I am in no way a fanboy for blizzard but… I criticized this game heavily and if this season wasn’t, imo, great I was going to give up on d4 but wow what an improvement this season is.

This!

The game in its current state isn’t terrible, but it still doesn’t feature everything it should have offered from day 1.

The price for the expansion is way too high for an expansion with 1/5 of the base game’s content. I’m actually glad because it gave me pause and made me realize I don’t really care for an expansion at this point. Ask me again in a year, or so.

3 Likes