What I've done to try and fix my game

The following was put forth by Scott,

I appear to have resolved my random disconnects and game freezes - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

The following I found while trying to troubleshoot another problem,

1. Open NVIDIA Control Panel.
  2. Under 3D Settings, select Configure Surround, PhysX.
  3. Under PhysX settings, switch to your GPU from Auto-Select.
  4. Make sure all video drivers are up to date.
  5. Disable Cross Play and Crosstalk.

DTMAce gave a link on how he set up his system,

Full breakdown of a system that plays Diablo IV without problems: - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

I know I did more I had accidently deleted my post in the thread that I’m a part of. I also did some tweaking to the game play option as well. At this point there really is nothing more I can think of doing since everything I’ve done hasn’t really helped. And as I’ve told people in the other thread, I’m in, it seems to be a day-to-day problem. Some days are good and others, well are just unplayable.

This is the other thread,

Season 4+ updates ruined game Stability Horrifically for Hundreds of players - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

I’ve recently did a uninstall/reinstall of the game and it seems to have fixed most of my problems. I had two travelling issues, one waypoint travelling to a city where there was a Helltide event and one fast travelling back to the Helltide event after getting rid of equipment, where the resource UI is greyed out and the screen is black with game music is playing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.