What is the sorc meta atm?

im blizz, 87, having trouble soloing duriel. anyone link me to a cookie cutter top build please?

Why? So you can melt 100 and afterwards come to the forums complaining it’s too easy? Jk…blizz is solid, keep trying.

Sounds like a survival issue. Just don’t get hit.

when i get hit with 1 thing its a one shot

If it’s the poison that’s getting you, make sure your poison resists are maxed out, maybe stack some dot DR as well. Trick with blizz spikes and boss damage is stacking them as much as possible.

i have 13k attack power i would think he would be easier

Meta = wait for another 9 days

1 Like

With 100% certainty with 100% influencer alignment, it is going to be the new temerity, soulbrand (obviously), spark build. Mic drop.

More serious answer, you have to choose one that is fun for you based on your use case and opponent. One of my mates really likes the hydra build. Another likes the spam FO build, another has found the secret sauce with CL.

One thing for sure is that you need a build that is good for farming loot at the beginning of s4 because there is going to be a LOT of farming. That is why the official name for S4 ia ‘the season of Infinite Farming’. So it may be best to follow the herd for a farming build you dont like until you get all the gear you want. THEN you can swap to soulbrand.

I have personally swapped over to blizzard build which i find SUPER borring, but it is fast and will jump start my s4 farming.

1 Like

Having a quick farm build that is still capable is a good idea.
Blizzard is really boring tho lmaoooo

There is meta, and there is meta-meta.

My plan is to go with a Mule build, and follow around DarthTalon’s blizzard storms and pick everything up. Key part of the build is to have nothing equipped except move speed boots and amulet so you can have extra slots of carry items instead of having to TP back in town and missing extra drops.

I have specifically leveled extra level 60 alts specifically to accommodate this meta-meta build.

2 Likes

Just Min maxing things :+1:

Hard to say what is wrong without seeing your build. If you are playing Blizzard and getting one-shotted then you need to focus on your barriers and damage reduction. For a Blizzard build Snowguard aspect is your friend. Do not forget to cap your resistances: especially Poison for Duriel. Also make sure you have sources of vulnerable so your Ice Spikes do maximum damage (Frost Nova, Lightning Spear and/or Frozen Orb). Your killing power and more damage reduction comes from a good Paragon board.

Kite like crazy unless your are like me and play a hybrid that fights at melee range.

In a week, everything changes quite a bit.

1 Like

well i fixed up my build and im able to solo him now. still having a hard time with like 80+ level dungeons though. my damage is there but i get randomly one shotted in dungeons to the point of just running out of revives before i can finish and thats with juggling cooldowns and trying not to get hit. i will just randomly die from time to time seemingly out of nowhere

Are your resistance at or close to 70%, especially poison?

Do you have 10k+ armor?

Do you have 10k+ HP?

If the answer to any of the above no, that is your problem. In terms of damage, blizzard should be solid, so damage shouldn’t be the issue.

im almost lvl 95, and my resists are good yes. 10k armor, but 8k life.

ive solod dungeons leveled 95 and 97 and i do duriel with ease so i think ive figured things out.

really tryna get a shako. and hit 100 before end of season. it seems like best thing to do is farm helltides and duriel… the exp seems steady and the high level dungeons take me a long time to clear

edit-just got some more upgrades and now im at 10k life and 14k armor. im a few points away from putting up a reinforced glyph as well so ill run some 90+ and see how i do

annnnnd just solod my first level 100, didnt die once. wooooo

Attack power doesn’t matter at all. Your damage purely come from ice spike aspect. Blizzard is only the tool to trigger it

According to Maxroll’s new tier list, the new sorc meta is to roll a necro and go minion. :confounded:

The biggest load of bull are these tier lists…the players that put these together are actually…queue the final drumroll…

sh*tty players

20 moo

the strongest sorc meta is getting the character name Ainz Ooal Gown

1 Like