What is the change on Splintering Energy at all?

The “25-50%” is referencing the old Aspect of Splintering Energy and not S5 changed one.

In S5 it is now

Critical Hits with Lightning Spear cause lightning to arc from it dealing XXX damage to its target and up to 5 other enemies. This damage is increased by your Critical Strike Damage Bonus. (Sorcerer Only)

the patch note doesn’t make sense to me at all…

1 Like

They did say that the tooltip descriptors would be changed I’m guessing in the next patch. So, maybe they are changing it back to what it was in S4? Or something very similar to what it was in S4. We won’t actually know until it is change unfortunately.

S4 it was

Casting Lightning Spear always has an additional Lightning Spear and increases your damage with Lightning Skills by XXX for 3 seconds.

Not about arc at all. So the patch note is still confusing…

Season 5 patch notes:

Aspect Of Splintering Energy

• Previous: Casting Lightning Spear always spawns an additional Lightning Spear and increases your damage with Shock Skills by X for Y seconds.
  • Now: Critical Hits with Lightning Spear cause Lightning to arc from it dealing 25%-55% damage to its target and up to 5 other enemies. This damage is increased by your Critical Strike Damage Bonus.

Funny thing is that hotfix says from 25-50% while patch notes says 25-55%, also on the aspect tooltip is fixed number so thats why it seems missleading / confusing. Classic Blizz :slight_smile:

1 Like

They lie about everything
Just like the lag issue reason which i never experienced

Yet they didnt do anything about the numerous lag issues introduced with the may patch during season 4 which made the game unplayable for a lot of people including me… (check tech support forums) i couldnt play season 4 … i was able to play season 5 when i got a new computer (didnt buy it for this mess of a game btw)

1 Like

Squiggly lines = Bad K’

:rofl: