What is Ashava Spawn time?

I play D4 for 2 days already and iI never see ashava event notification.
What is Ashava spawn time? I’m playing from asia, dont tell the the world boss only spawn during my sleep time.

1 Like

I am looking for some website that has timer for spawns, but couldn’t find any, nothing on wowh… I can’t spell name of that webpage, it’s incredibly garbage place run by worst people I’ve seen in my life. Anyway, if you find some source, ideally with timer, please share.

I have pretty much lived on the game and have only seen The wandering death spawn June 1st around 10pm in Aahava’s spot and nothing spawn since then, I have also been looking all over for some answers with no one knowing what is what with boss spawns :frowning:

You won’t get to see them until you beat the campaign. They can spawn in any one of three locations. “The Crucible” in Fractured Peaks, where Ashava spawned in beta. “Seared Basin” in Kehjistan, and in “Saraan Caldera” in Dry Steppes. I have no idea what the timers are though. Once you beat the campaign, discover those areas of the map and just watch them for the alert that marks the map before the spawn in.

2 Likes

no wonder i haven’t seen it yet.

I think the Spawn timer is supposed to be the start of every hour

But they only spawn after the campaign is completed