What fun fighting Outlaw Sharpshooter!

I cannot express, Blizzard, how wonderful it is to fight my way thru a new level of the Pit (with only one death!) looking forward to the record amount of materials I’m going to win at the end and then seeing the Outlaw Sharpshooter at the end of the Pit level and knowing instantly that I just totally wasted my time. So ingenious. Such fantastic gameplay. It’s like a brand new RNG - am I going to fight a boss at the end of this Pit level or just teleport out of the dungeon to save the Sharpshooter the time it takes for him to murder me? Which isn’t much time, really, since there are 100 different ways he can one shot my character. Thanks!

Here’s a couple tips I’ve figured out with that one. Used to be an instant port out for me.

• The biggest damage they deal is the big read circle that shoots three red blobs. Those hurt if you’re too close and all three hit you.
  • When they disappear if you run across the arena 8/% of the time they appear right on top of you. This also helps let the red things on the ground clear out.
  • Try stay in the corners so you can avoid Lilith. When they disappear I run to the next corner and like I said they usually appear right there.

The fight is now pretty trivial for me. So it will get better.

2 Likes

He used to be the worst boss for me, but keep an unstoppable to get rid of his traps so you don’t lose room to run around. Lately he doesn’t feel as bad.