What class are you feeling for season 1?

Yes, I’m getting a Mass Effect vibe from the Starfield trailer. I enjoyed Mass Effect, too. And, I’ve been a Bethesda fan ever since Morrowind.

Did the painful walk of losing 2 Sorcs in HC on lvl50

Slow-walked the Druid to now almost lvl70, don’t think will hit 100 but I’m fine with 80-something…

I’m thinking Rogue this time (y know, a change of pace :slight_smile: )

Probably Champion cause I never played him. Went for deadeye last league.

1 Like

Rogue because I’d like to play something op for a change :smiley: leveling sorc to 100 level rn

2 Likes

I am going rouge…I tried barb, necro and druid!
They are all good Necro being the weakest but man it is fun!
Druid is the toughest and has massive AOE damage
Barb is really OK but not even close to other 2 for me…simply becuz the fights are so repetitive and gets boring fast!
All 3 lvl 85 btw

If I can play it will be either Barbarian or Rogue. I have a Druid in Eternal already, no need to roll another one yet. I do like BS Necro’s look, but never been a necro fan.

Definitely not Sorcerer.

1 Like

How does that boot leather taste?

Yeah I’ll probably use July and early August to put more hours into my dissertation and software project so I can run a new build on PoE as well. Might do a Spark build since I haven’t played a caster in quite some time or maybe Boneshatter because that looks pretty fun.

1 Like

Depends on the buffs/nerfs they will release about a week before the season. IF they are all bad, nothing and be sad I bought it.

Im convinced they saved some actual endgame content for S1. The reason they made it such a grind and eventually buffed xp is because they knew there was no endgame content… they wanted most people to never hit 100, but caved because people were quitting at 75-80. If they have a weak S1… i have 0 faith they will ever have a solid season.

i know what i won’t be playing…

sorc.

anything else is automatically 10x better.

1 Like

Necromancer Witch or may be Pathfinder Ranger, gotta try the Reaper build or Poison build.

1 Like

There is just no way that they can rework the game enough with seasonal content to make the game good. Are they adding specific loot tables to each endgame activity for S1? Will Helltides/Tree activities drop splinters to spawn specific bosses with specific loot tables to farm? Will we have a feeling of reason to do these activities? I doubt it. The endgame will still be terrible.

so you cant think of anything to say back, but you gotta have the last word. so you resort to calling someone a bootlicker?

why are there so many people like you with a shoe-size IQ?

are you really starved for attention that much??? get some help fam.

140+ IQ about to have a PhD and a Senior Manager of Data Analytics at a fortune 50 company. Shoe-sized IQ where?

LOL

ok. i really believe that. oh man this guy is comedy gold.

within 2 seconds of me making this comment, i saw him down there instantly typing a response. lmfao cant wait to see what it is.

I’m planning to make a Druid for season 1. I haven’t decided what build to play yet.

This game has as much innovation as the stick figure RPGs I was making in the 6th grade using BASIC. Sorry that you have to shill for Blizzard so much to not believe anything negative about this subpar game.

Might give Barbarian a shot. Not too enthused to play from level 1 again though.

Right now I’m having trouble feeling motivated to play at all to be honest.