What are these nerfs?

Please, review these nerfs… they are crazy lol…
i dont think they are ok… actually many of the players dont agree these nerfs were healthy to the game… and the paragon nerf… whaaat?

sorry for my bad english… but the game was way too expensive for me to not have fun… i dont know… its a bit weird all these hard nerfs…

3 Likes

Sadly blizz has no clue of balancing…

I saw with an excitement the new patch, but when I read it I was like what, for real??? Everywhere nerfs except necro and druid…

For the ppl that want challange go play a Souls game not a hack an slash… also there is hardcore…

We already have the moronic scaling of the mobs, which results to lving feels like a treadmill with no great impact

These nerfs were were needless in a mainly pve game

1 Like

Yes… couldnt agree more… lets wait and see whats going to happen… i hope they change it…

finally got some of the Druid werebear affixes and I can finally start clearing T2 and they nerf it into the ground, thanks blizzard…

All of yesterday I was happily playing Diaplo 4 on my lvl 42 Sorcerer, albeit finding some fights quite tough. However, before logging in this morning an update was applied and now is is borderline unplayable with me constantly being killed by trash mobs. I am playing on level one. I realise that some players enjoy a bunch of pain when plain, but some of us just like to play a relaxed game and enjoy the progression an character building. The difficulty I am seeing today is too hard an is ruining my enjoyment of the game. The difficulty on level 1 was already more than hard enough yesterday, and I agree with the above poster who said players needed to be buffed rather than nerfed. At present, I very much doubt that I will ever be able to play this game beyond lvl 50 where you have to go to nightmare level. Please fix this.
Thanks!