What a joke. Shame on you Blizzard

They must’ve hired the cyber punk developers…

1 Like

56mins left for me … YAY!!!
WTS> rare popcorn with stat
-relax effect (lv50. passive)
-no salt (lv.100 passive)
-anti felicia mode (lv100. passive)
-u can choke anytime (curse effect)

2 Likes

HEY - not only is it greasy but it is delicious.

$9.99 at walmart :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just dont understand how Blizz would let chicken sandwich peeps have better connection that their own customers. Maybe the message here is to eat more chiken.

i paid 10 bucks at KFC for the early access! Thank you Colonel Sanders!

More like LFC cause they L ratio

Friendly reminder the game has a giant queue while they gave away beta keys and are giving access codes for buying KFC. No idea how they keep managing to mess this up.

Is the relax effect a consequence of THC-infused butter?

Diablo 4 will be the best game, i’ve played it and reached to level 20, beautiful gameplay, fun! and scary! Will be worth it guys, just be patiences and its only beta. I love you so much blizzard, good job with all the hard works. I’ve been a fan of blizzard since i was a boy, 12 years old! I’m 36 years old now, im a man now… no kids… not married yet… crap… i need to start worrying about it now lolol

dont panic… its organic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha GG blizz an expected launch from you guys
140 min wait .
Get in finally , make a character , get disconnected in ensuing cut scene. another 90 min wait. Glad i bought the premo version to enjoy this Beta. RIP

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

You suck.

5 Likes

You did pay to experience Hell, didn’t you?

1 Like

22 minutes. Wish me luck!

1 Like

queue is the gate of hell i think

3 Likes

We paid to be the open beta testers . It would be fair to extend the open beta for us to get the puppy or just give us the puppy :smile:

Hopefully they provide one week early access for the official launch date.

2 Likes

Yeah I learned my lesson on that one. I’m glad I just bought a Chicken sandwich to get my beta key because getting disconnected right after getting in and waiting for an 89 min queue just to get back into another 89 min queue kinda kills it for me. Figure I’ve been in 2 89 min queues, 1 60 mins, 1 30 min and 1 15 min. So the game when I stopped trying to get back on had be running for around 7 hours and I had spent 4.7 hours sitting in queue. And all my kick reasons are either “Lost connection with server” or “Server responding slow”.

3 Likes

GLHF see u @ Whimsyshire

Think of it this way, if players were not having the game crash as often, the wait time would be far longer…

1 Like