WFT Season 1 Renown!

Why do I only have the first two unlocked when I have unlocked everything on my main?!?!

What happened to, “You wont have to do the renown bullsh*t again?”

Blizz, your a-holes! Lying to your community again!

6 Likes

Only “Uncover the map” and Lillith statues carried over.

Side quests, dungeons, strongholds have to be redone

2 Likes

You logged in too early, that hotfix is coming in season 6 when they are done making version 1 of the game and they entice the remaining holdouts to buy. For now you get drip fed improvements to the game.

They already stated statues and map reveal which gives 1st 2 slots for each area rest u got to redo. Lol i never got all the renown cause i knew this

idk bt this malignant gems are clearly why they nerfed everyone to the floor… non seasonal characters are just gonna suck butt

Agreed…super lame. There was so much confusion around renown carry over. I don’t understand why they just didn’t carry over all the renown rewards. It makes no sense…like at least unlock the waypoints, you jackholes. Do they really expect people to keep going for renown rewards every season?? Just to get paragon points and obol capacity? I’m so confused. WHO IS MAKING THESE HORRIBLE DECISIONS?? Season 1 just started and I’m already about done with this game, lol.

3 Likes

They never said that, do a little research next time before looking like a clown.

1 Like

They didnt lie anything, you failed to understand what is transferred to S1. For weeks everyone else knew.

2 Likes

Wow. Someone’s got a pretty pathetic existence to have a demeanor like that :laughing: