Welp Logged back in and it Shows my Character was slain

From the Start:

Finished my Nightmare Dungeon, Leveled up my glyph, Went back to town, That loading screen never moved, The game finally Disconnected from whatever issues was going on since the past 2 hours, let me back in roughly for 2 mins along with all my friends. We were all missing our characters, then servers went back down, Finally lets me back in and it shows for me to still create a new character. So I made a new character to see if it would let me in the world. Sure enough, It shows my Character was slain by “environment”. Number one this is wrong, I understand the concept of hardcore and deaths… However This was “Your” server fault, not mine, not my internet, not my pc, Yours and the other thing is HOW CAN I DIE when I am sitting in the bubble at the end of the Nightmare Dungeon. This has to be rectified, Characters Name is Mikasa level 58.

7 Likes

Just happened to Quin, nice game.

I wonder why they decided to remove their functioning DC protection that existed in beta?

2 Likes

Classic Bli$$ard, 9 days and still no reply nor an automated reply from a bot.

Happened to me a few times too, this is the worse “hardcore” experience. 200 hours played since launch, haven’t died once to content. Lost 6 characters to server crashes.

Bump, this is not acceptable Blizzard.

I want to love Blizzard, but they just dont care about the real players anymore.

Pay someone to fix it AND make it right. Far out dude…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.